CHAP: 02

〖SEQUEL〗From Bestfriends to Lovers

"So Jimin," Taehyung placed his beverage on the table. "Did you and Jungkook.. you know what?" He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Jimin choked in his frappe and Jungkook couldn't do anything but look away and blush. "Taehyung!" Jimin yelled at him.

They were inside a four-star cafe with their dogs tied outside. Jimin and Jungkook felt bad for Jikook but Taehyung assured them that it's fine because Taehyung works in this four-star cafe and that the bodyguard outside will look after them.

The cafe is not bad. It has a pleasant aroma of caffeine. The decoration inside is well sketched it can leave people hanging. Lovely echoes of a chill instrumental song can be heard and it has the power to relieve the stress of people. This cafe is perfection. This place looks like a cafe of Gods.

"You're boring," Taehyung chuckled and smirked

"C'mon, I respect Jungkook so much." Jimin pushed Jungkook's bangs away and leaned for a quick peck on the cheeks.

This somehow made Taehyung cringe.

"Jimin." Jungkook madly blushed and smacked his boyfriend's arm lightly.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip.

"So Jimin, what are you up to?" Taehyung asked, not wanting to feel left out.

"I'm.. looking for a job."

Jungkook's eyes widened. Jimin never told him about his intention of having a job. He never talked about it to Jungkook.

"You.. didn't tell me that you wanted.. a job." Jungkook quietly muttered.

"Jungkook don't be upset, I don't-"

"You can work here, as a barista." Taehyung leaned into his seat and crossed his arms with a smile on his face.

"Jimin, since when did you think about taking a job?"

Jimin saw the frown behind Jungkook's poker face.

"6.. months ago, Jungkook."

"Yet you haven't consulted me about it? Did you ever think about what will I feel?" Jungkook stood up. "Unbelievable."

He stormed out and grabbed Jikook's lace to take him home.

"I'm sorry about him Taehyung. He gets a little moody sometimes."

It's okay, Jimin.

"Go," Taehyung sighed. "Go chase him."

"Let's meet up again next time. Thank you, by the way." And by that, he left the cafe.

Taehyung frowned at the direction Jimin had taken. He was disappointed at Jimin because he thought that he would stay here with him and leave Jungkook sulking at the corner of their apartment. But Taehyung expected too much.

Soon, Jimin, I tell you.

--

Jimin opened the door of their shared apartment and the first thing he did is to walk in to their bedroom. There he saw Jungkook hugging his knees and staring at the window. He was watching the sunset. Jimin's heart fluttered as Jungkook looked so peaceful and beautiful. He loves how the orange shade of light contrasted his milky skin. His eyes were glistening in-

"Jungkook.."

A tear slipped down Jungkook's eyes. 

-His eyes were glistening in tears.

"You're so unbelievable Jimin."

Jimin didn't tell Jungkook about it because he knows that Jungkook wouldn't want him to have one. He knows that Jungkook will act differently. He knows that Jungkook will sulk. He knows that Jungkook will be sad.

"Fine, I know what you're thinking." Jungkook said, not even looking away from the view of the sun setting. "I know that you're thinking that I won't agree of you having a job. And guess what? You're right."

Jimin took a seat on the bed beside Jungkook and hugged him. Whispering sweet words of comfort. Muttering 'I'm sorry's and 'I love you's.

Jungkook calmed down as he sighed. "I just don't want to be away from you. It pains me because I'm used to being stuck to the bone with you." He frowns. "But I understand. I want to respect your choices. I'm sorry I'm so childish."

"It pains me too. To be away from you is like never seeing you again. You don't have to be sorry, if there's a need then it should be me saying it instead." He broke the hug but held onto Jungkook's shoulder. "I think I thought so lowly of you. I shouldn't have thought of that."

Jungkook smiled and giggled.

"What?" Jimin blushed. Suddenly feeling shy in front of Jungkook. Is there something funny from what I said?

"Your.. hair."

Jimin's hair was a complete mess. There are different strands poking out in different directions. Jungkook's hands reached for it and combed it downwards.

"Thanks. Your hand feels good." Jimin moaned when Jungkook massaged his scalp. "Where's Jikook by the way?"

"Sleeping in the kitchen."

Jimin smiled and laid the both of them into the mattress with Jungkook's hand still playing with his hair. They locked gazes and mentally complimented each other.

"You look so cute and squishy."

"Same as for you, Jeon."

"Stop calling me that." Jungkook pouted and Jimin kisses it away. Jungkook told him to kiss him longer but Jimin said he's sleepy. "Rude."

"You still love me."

--

"What do you think you're doing?!" 

A hard slap can be heard across the room.

"S-Sorry I w-was just-" He cupped the red mark on his face.

"Don't talk! You stinky son of a bastard!" She pulled his hair and dragged him into his dark cold room.

"Stay there until I say so!" She closes the door and he could hear her mutter 'worthless brat'.

This is the life of Min Yoongi. He lives an abusive life and he wonder why did God give him such life. He must've killed a whole nation in past life but this was just unfair. He's being a good boy and he knows it but why did things turned out like this?

Yoongi hugged his knees and proceeded to cry. It has been a habit of him to cry everynight. He couldn't do anything else instead. When his mother command him he always get beaten up at the end.

Where are his parents?

That woman is his step mom. His real mom died in an accident and his dad left the both of him and his step mom to find other girls to woo.

His step mom was so kind to him at first. She smiles every single day and plays with Yoongi. The house was bright with the three of them but it all ended so suddenly and so early.

His dad suddenly missed his real deceased mother and started drinking and clubbing. He would come home tipsy and abuse his step mom ually and physically. He said that she made him cheat on his real wife and that he would let her experience hell for deceiving him.

Yoongi would cup his ears everynight and cry silently on his bed. His dad never laid a finger on him even when he's drunk. He would tell him he's a beautiful artwork of him and his real mom. Yoongi didn't know what to feel.

After some days, his dad suddenly started to to bring home girls and Yoongi didn't want to know what they were planning to do. Some girls even tried to touch him in inapproriate places and Yoongi has to literally push them away and lock his door. His dad gave him a slap for being rude to his 'guests' when the day after comes.

His step mom couldn't do anything. She still loves him even though she despise him at the same time. She doesn't want to get beaten again.

After two weeks since his dad became abusive, he left without a word.

His step mom became furious and started to vent her anger towards Yoongi.

He was just 10 years old and that's how Yoongi's life got ruined.

It became even worse when his mom suddenly took advantage of Yoongi's beautiful structure.

She got that idea when they went out and both women and men suddenly drooled over him.

She made Yoongi sleep with strangers for large amount of money. Yoongu did everything to stop his mother from doing so but his step mom got angry and beats Yoongi half to death.

Yoongi has to rest for a while before his step mom announces that her 'business' is now accepting customers.

Many people came, especially guys. Some tried to kill each other for Yoongi's pretty face and slim body. The latter felt gross and dirty.

Yoongi was 11 years old that time and he started to feel dirty.

Now Yoongi's already an adult, that 'business' still goes on.

When there's no customers Yoongi is no longer a e but a slave in the house. He would wake up early in the morning and clean the house. His mother wouldn't let him cook for her because she lost his trust on him. She accused him for having a personality like his dad and he might've killed her but Yoongi wouldn't really do that even though he hates his mother for letting him do things he didn't want to.

His step mom tells him that she beats him because she loves him. Yoongi didn't know what to do or what to believe.

But he still chose to obey her because she's the reason he has a shelter right now despite the pain he has been through. His step mom never let him go out from the house since he was young. He wonder what does the outside world looks like now.

Yoongi wiped his tears, closed his eyes and pray to the heavens. He prays that he would have a new home, he prays that someone would save him, he prays that he would be able to experience real love from his future lover, he prays that this torture would end.

The little red headed boy sighed for the last time before hugging himself from the cold to sleep. 

And for the last time he wonder why he was still alive.

 

yoongi here looks like this

cutie right? ;_;

--
havent proof read yet.
peace to all for the sad and dark chapter. poor yoongi. i feel so bad as an author huhu. yoongi lemme hug youuuuuuu
I just made this chap this morning. prom will be later omfg im nervous and at the same time excited omfggg
02-20-2015