CHAP: 05

〖SEQUEL〗From Bestfriends to Lovers

I shouldn't have done that.

Jungkook runs breathlessly to school as he was running late. His outfit was wrinkling and his hair was less attractive as different strands went to different directions. He was a mess.

Jimin was right, Jungkook shouldn't have been too stubborn to carelessly make-out with his boyfriend on the couch. He regrets it not because he hated it but it was the wrong time to do it. Now he has to face the wrath of his teacher on his first day on class if ever he didn't get in on time.

But luck gave him a chance. When Jungkook stepped a foot pass the school gates the bell rang, signaling that it was time to go to class. The long annoying ringing of the school bell gave Jungkook some time to fix himself while looking for his first class.

The students who passed by him gave Jungkook some weird looks. Some boys gave him glares and girls shoots him winks and giggles after that. Jungkook blushed, fixing himself even more by the thought of them giving him looks because of his messy self as if he was hit by a tornado. As soon as he was satisfied with himself, he was soon reaching his room. He slowly breaths out before cupping the door knob.

I can do this. Jimin said I can do this.

He finally twisted the doorknob and once that he did, all attention went to him. Each and everyone of the class got quiet for some seconds before turning around and resumed chatting with one another. Jungkook felt like he might've disturbed his mates. But he easily shook it off.

He instantly saw the empty space beside this quiet guy. He walked towards it slowly before placing down his bag. The stranger beside him was really quiet and Jungkook can see him observing his every movements through the corner of his eyes.

When Jungkook lifted his head, his seatmate turned into a bright shade of pink.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook."He straight-forwardly said.

Usually, it's not Jungkook who would introduce himself first. He would wait until the person talks to him. But now, everything is different. He is still shy but his shyness is a no-no to him now. He's a grown-up now who knows about the world of adults. He should be mature by now.

"H-Hi, I.. am Bambam." Bambam said with a tiny voice.

That's not Korean at all.

"Say.. that's not your real name, right?"

Bambam thinks about it for a while before nodding his brown with some pink highlight head.

"I am born in Thailand." He stated the fact. "But I can't tell you my real name."

"Why not?" Jungkook tilted his head, getting interested with his seatmate. Good thing their professor isn't there yet. "I promise I won't laugh or anything." He was getting curious now.

"Well.."

Come on Bambam, I am prone to having too much curiosities. I might get killed by it!

"Ku.." Bambam paused and inched closer to Jungkook's ear. "Kunpimook Bhuwakul.."

As soon as he pulled away Bambam braced himself for the upcoming laughter from his supposedly-new-friend. Bambam is also a transferee, he doesn't have any friends yet. Jungkook would be first and he was happy that he talked to him first. When he saw him standing just right there at the door he suddenly had the need to become friends with him. When Jungkook was looking for a seat Bambam tried to look cool and calm since there were two chairs left and he wanted to sit beside him. His heart seriously was near to popping out of his chest. His wish came true and he got even happier when he talked to him.

But now, Bambam told him his real name. His instincts tells him that it's fine to leak his name to Jungkook and so he did. He frowns, at the thought of losing Jungkook.

"That's cool and unique name!"

What?

"It sounds so foreign and awesome I could just steal your name." Jungkook, himself, doesn't know why he was TOO amused by this. Maybe it was just too cool.

Bambam couldn't believe his ears. Normally, people would just laugh at him. Just like the blonde guy who he bumped into earlier.

"T-Thank you.."

While the two talks about being a transferee there was a guy behind them who was getting interested with this specific transferee.

"Mark, are you even listening to me?"

"Jackson, could you shut up." The red headed boy placed his chin on his palm while starring at this boy called

Bambam.

He was eavesdropping since Jungkook and Bambam's first words to each other. He couldn't believe himself for having a big crush on a stranger. When he first laid him eyes on Bambam there was tugging on his heart. It was pleasure and at the same time pain.

"One of those chubby creatures huh, you can do better than that."

"Stop saying bulls, this isn't your business.. it's mine so someone else." Mark glared at Jackson who was wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh Romeo, Romeo~" The black haired guy walked coolly towards Bambam and Jungkook. "Heyo! I am Jackson Wang, nice to meet you, yes, yes, you and you," He took Jungkook's hand to shake and Bambam's hand too.

"Hello.." Bambam whispered.

"Now don't get all shy, I might sound like a creep but I heard your conversation." Jackson smirked at Mark who was behind them. "I am a foreigner too, I'm from Hongkong."

"Hey! Get back-" Mark stood up from his seat to scold Jackson but he was pulled by the arm instead.

"And this is Mark, from Taiwan."

"You .." Mark muttered a silent curse to Jackson. When he turned to the front his ears started to turned red- uhm..- his while face actually.

There he saw the chubby munchy cupcake up a.k.a Bambam up close. Mark couldn't believe he was crushing on the new boy. Never in his life that he would get a crush this way. Maybe cupid's playing with him since he never had another crush other than Kim Seokjin- who rejected him 3 years ago. Mark swore to never have crushes again. But the cu- struck his heart with an arrow that has Bambam's name on it. He mentally curses himself.

"That's a good name! It's not weird at all."

What are they talking about?

Mark was staring into space while the three are endlessly chatting.

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul eh? Mark it's cool right?"

"Yeah.. yeah it's cool." He gave an assuring smile.

"Mark-shii.. are you okay?"

Oh no Bambam I am not. You drive me insane.

"You're f-face.."

"Now you mention it, it's getting redder."

Oh my god. Mark's eyes widened and cupped his own face. He was heating up.

"Mark's like that if he's shy.. or if he has a crush going on about." Typical Wang-ever-so-annoying-Jackson smirked at Mark.

"Jackson I swear to god I'll-"

Before Mark could even finish his sentence the professor suddenly barged in the class. All the students groaned at his appearance.

"Sorry for being so.. so, so.. late." He reached his desk and placed down his things.

Jackson and Mark went back to their after asking Bambam and Jungkook to eat with them during break times. And of course the two accepted the invitation.

--

Lunch time came by after 3 subjects have passed. The professor left the students who were racing for the door. Some of them even tripped and got into a little argument. Jungkook made a face at them for being so childish than him. While Jungkook and Bambam were fixing their things there were guys calling out to Mark and Jackson. There were 3 guys outside the room.

"Hey guys what's up?" Jackson skipped towards them. "I missed ya'll"

"Dude, we just met yesterday." One if his friends said.

Jungkook and Bambam were getting nervous and left out. They looked at each other- unsure of what to do.

"Hey guys, do you mind if.. you let Bambam and Jungkook join the group?" Mark stuttered and prayed to the heavens to make it less obvious.

"Bamboo and a Cookie? What the hell, Mark?"

A guys sighed and elbowed his friend. "Don't mind him, he's hungry. And sure they can."

"Thanks Jaebum."

"I'm hungry let's go!"

"Stop being a whiny sass Yugyeom,"

Yugyeom pouted and took an accidental glance on Bambam and Jungkook. They're cute, eh. Yugyeom smirked to nobody in particular. His hunger suddenly faded for a moment there.

"Are you guys ready to go?"

Bambam and Jungkook could only nod and so they followed the gang to the cafeteria.

When they reached their self-owned table (Mark asked his dad to put a table for him and his friends in the cafeteria), a lot of gifts were placed on the table. Some were food, some were just gifts and letters to throw away. As they inspected each and every note it was for welcoming them back in the university.

Yugyeom being a total sass and a bit of a jerk, he brought a near-by trash bin and started to throw all the letters away while he eats some of the food. Not caring if some of it are poisoned.

Jungkook couldn't believe that he's joining the school's somewhat coolest gang and they are not so scary like he've watched in the movies or read in some novels. They were actually nice- and funny. And to say that all these boys are good looking.

"Hi.. Bambam andddd.. Jungkook." Jaebum grabbed their attention. "So as you know that there's Jackson and Mark there, I am Jaebum nice to meet yo yes?" His eyes disappeared as he smiles and shake the hands of the chubby duo.

"That sassy chick over there is Yugyeom," Jaebum laughed at his own words.

Yugyeom was still doing his thing- not really paying attention to them.

"That geek but cool boy is Youngjae."

Youngjae scoffed at the choice of words before tapping his phone again.

"And this handsome beside me is Jinyoung." Jaebum tucked a hair on Jinyoung's ear.

"Babe, we're in public and.. kids?" Jinyoung blushed and munched on his muffins.

Oh.. couples huh. Jungkook smiled, remember him and Jimin. He kind of miss Jimin already. He want to cuddle with him on the sofa while they watch boring movies.

"You crap!" Yugyeom exclaimed when he bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going! Tsh, idiot."

"Who are you to accuse me for an idiot. You talk like you're a braniac when you're a brainless ."

Taehyung?

Jungkook looked up and saw a calm Taehyung arguing with a red-faced Yugyeom.

"Wait!" Jungkook rose from his seat and defended Taehyung when he was about to get punched from Yugyeom. "He's my.. friend. Don't hurt him please."

Yugyeom hesitated for a while before dropping his fist. "You're lucky you're cute.. Jungkookie." He winked and smirked after wards before returning to his seat.

What was that?

"Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed the said name's shoulder to spin him sound so they could talk face to face. "We go to the same school huh." A grin was plastered against his face.

 

havent proof read yet.

IT'S BTS' 2ND WIN GUYS U ARE THE BEST !!!! KEEP IT GOING :*
i was going to post this last night but the power has been cut off, i'm osrry uhuhu but here it is :)
mark's crush was seokjin eh that's interesting
05-08-2015