CHAP: 03

〖SEQUEL〗From Bestfriends to Lovers

Jimin woke up remembering today's plan. The sun hasn't rise yet, the only light that shines up the room is from the lamp they have. He groggily pulled away from Jungkook's warm embrace despite the strong desire of sleeping longer in his boyfriend's arms.

He placed a soft peck on Jungkook's cheeks before pulling his blanket away from his body. He rubbed his eyes as he tripped his way to the dresser. Jimin picked up the cellphone and dialed Taehyung's number. It's the first thing he thought of when he woke up. He walked outside of their bedroom and turned the lights to the kitchen. After 3 minutes of ringing the other line finally answered.

"Taehyung?"

"J-Jimin? Oh hey good morning." He yawned afterwards

"Good morning. I'm sorry for disturbing you I-"

"Chillax, I just finished showering for school. I'm already awake." Taehyung smiled from the other line. "So, why did you call?"

"About the job you offered me I.. am accepting it."

"Really?! We will be co-workers!" Taehyung held a fist up and internally squealed but that squeal faded when he remembered the school he's supposed to attend to. "Do you need to accompanied? I will be going to school for half a day only." Taehyung kept his fingers crossed in hopes of Jimin accepting the offer.

"Nah, I can go on my own. Thanks Tae." He politely declined and this shattered Taehyung's heart a bit.

"Oh.. good luck then." his voice failed him

"Ha. Ha. Ha Tae don't be upset. I'll take you to dinner-" this made Taehyung excited. "-together with Jungkook"

Damn.

"Nah, I might work until the late night." Taehyung half lied. Yes he works until night but not until midnight. His boss knows that he was still a student and he needs rest as much as possible. His boss is too kind. The reason why he didn't agree is that Jungkook was coming along. He would rather see Namjoon dancing on a pole than seeing Jimin being greasy to Jungkook.

"Too bad." Jimin shortly said

"J-Jimin I have to go now. Bye." He didn't give Jimin any time to say his farewells back. He was too upset.

It's simple. He likes Jimin. 

As crazy and selfish as it sounds he can't help but be attracted to his best friend. He knew about his feelings when Jimin informed him about going out of town. At first he said okay and he will miss Jimin but as the days goes by he suddenly misses his friend physically and emotionally. Sure, they have been texting but he craves for Jimin. He craves his corny jokes and his gross but adorable smiling face- the way his eyes disappears and his teeth shining like pearls.

To be honest, it was expected that Jimin and Jungkook are going to date but that doesn't mean that it didn't surprise him. He tried so hard to go with the flow and he hopes that he's doing well.

Taehyung kicked his feet into the air feeling frustrated all over again. He grabbed his hair and sighed deeply. It's unfair.

Jimin on the other hand was confused. Taehyung suddenly left him. Thinking that Taehyung was just too busy he simply shrug it off and went to call Jikook instead. A white grown up dog wiggled its way to Jimin.

"You hungry buddy?"

The dog could simply bark and run in circles. This made Jimin chuckle. He was happy that he chose the right dog. All fluffy, cute and playful.

Jimin got the box of dog food and poured it in Jikook's bowl and the latter ate all of its contents to satisfy its hunger.

The older boy decided to make pancakes and hot chocolate for him and Jungkook. He swiftly poured the ingredients in a bowl and mixed it after turning on the thermos. He prepared the frying pan and proceeded to make pancakes in it. While it was cooking, he checked the thermos if the water was done and when it was he grabbed two cups and made two hot chocolates. After the pancakes are all done he placed it in two plates and placed it in the dining table. He also grabbed the maple syrup, butter and chocolate and placed it together with the pancakes.

Jimin wiped off the sweat on his forehead when he was satisfied with his dish. He smiles as he imagines Jungkook enjoying and praising Jimin for the delicious pancakes he made. Then later he will reward Jimin with a sweet peck on the lips. The latter chuckled and walked back to their shared bedroom.

"Jungkookie~" There he saw his adorable sleeping boyfriend all wrapped up in a blanket. Jimin cooed for his boyfriend again and earned a throaty groan from him.

"Jungkookie please wake up." He sat down as he pulled the blanket away. He pulled Jungkook's body and let itself wrap its limbs around the elder's body. They were hugging on the bed peacefully but Jungkook hasn't opened his eyes yet. Jimin, feeling a little too sweet, he whispered sweet nothings against Jungkook's ears. He kissed the skin near Jungkook's ear and told him to wake up. Being unhappy with no reply, he bit Jungkook's earlobe harder than he should have.

"Ji.. Jimin!" Jungkook moaned and kissed Jimin's lips in a hurry. The latter broke the kiss all too sudden and pulled Jungkook's arms away.

"Good morning beautiful,"

"You greaseball." Jungkook pecked him for the last time. "Good morning." They both smiled.

"Get your bums up you're going to school."

"But I'll miss you!" He whined and wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulders and neck.

"You're making this too hard for the both of us Kookie," Jimin also wrapped his arms around Jungkook and carried him to the dining room. Jungkook blushed at this. He wrapped his legs around Jimin's waist a little tighter so he wouldn't fall. The smell of pancakes and hot chocolate suddenly invaded Jungkook's nose. His stomach grumbled at this and the older of the two chuckled.

"I'm going to place you down now." Jimin said after he pulled a dining chair out.

"Let's stay like this." Jungkook snuggled his face against his boyfriend's.

"Nope." He heartlessly dropped Jungkook's on the hard surface of the chair- earning a painful whimper from the younger.

Jungkook pouted and rubbed his eyes before getting a spoonful of pancake and eating it. He squealed a little knowing that his boyfriend put a lot of effort in making him breakfast. He glanced at Jimin who was munching up as well.

He looks adorable.

"You're welcome, Jungkook." Jimin said when he felt the other's eyes on him. He knows that Jungkook will thank him. Just as he thought of earlier.

Just a kiss left to he fulfilled.

After drinking the hot chocolate, Jungkook told Jimin that he was going to wash up. This got Jimin hanging his mouth opened.

"Wait!" He ran to stop him. "Wha-what about my kiss?!" He panted

Jungkook simply giggled and innocently kissed Jimin's forehead before closing the bathroom door just in front of his boyfriend's face.

Jimin stomped his feet in total failure. His plan failed him completely.

--

"Yoongi," the mentioned name got a kick on his stomach. "Hey!" She kicked him a little harder this time.

"M-Mom." Yoongi groaned and clutched on his stomach.

"What time is it?" His step mother eyes him dangerously. The tone of her voice startled Yoongi- the boy who remembered that today he will be going to school after a long long time. "I said what time is it you brat!" The cruel step mother pulled Yoongi's hair and dragged him out of the cold room. The boy under him groaned and cried in pain. His eyes stings already from crying too much last night.

"M-Mom please!" Yoongi got shoved hard on the floor.

"If you don't want to have cuts on your first day of school you better wash up for ten minutes only do you understand?!" She yelled while Yoongi nods at everything she says. "Ten minutes only but you must get rid of your trashy smell and fix your face. Go!"

Yoongi inhumanely ran to the bathroom and stripped himself. He got to time to complain about his health so he poured himself a cold dipper of water. His wounds stung and he hiss in pain. He grabbed the bottle of aloe vera shampoo and generously poured it on his hair in a rush. He grabbed the soap and carefully but rapidly scrubbed it on his body- avoiding the open wounds.

Usually, when he goes to the bathroom the first thing he does is to look at the mirror and examine himself. He cries as he mutters words of a person with a low self-esteem. He complains how ugly and broken he looks. He would look at the blade not-so-carefully hidden inside a cabinet. He admits that he had suicidal thoughts. But when he does, he thought of his mother. What mother would be happy to see their son trying to join her in heaven? It may be sweet but it is at the same time so selfish. Yoongi knows that his mother wants the best for him.

"Yoongi! It's almost time!" A muffled yelled was heard on the other side of the door.

Yoongi fastened up his pace and rinse all the bubbles away from his body. He brushed his teeth fast but surely. He dressed up in swift moves before picking up the eyedropper his step mom gave him. He poured generous drops in his eyes until the redness subsides. He took hold of the bb cream and concealed the bruises on his body. He was amazed how his skin suddenly looked flawless. Once he was satisfied, he then combed his hair lazily and sprayed perfume on his body.

He looked at himself once again in then mirror and he can finally say that he looks.. beautiful.

Yoongi smiled slightly before grabbing his bag and going out to face his step mother's wrath. There he saw her texting- probably another guy- as he walks closer. Her face turns dark as she saw Yoongi.

"Grab that plastic bag and get out of my sight." She pointed the plastic on her table that is in front of her.

Yoongi got his hopes up. His heart thumps in joy. He thought his mother loves him back. He thought she changed. It is the first time in forever his step mom is giving him food because usually he only eats his mom's left over food. Yoongi thought too much.

"I don't want to waste my time going to your school only to be told that you fainted." She spat out- crushing Yoongi's heart.

"Mom, Thank-"

"Don't say it!"

"But-"

*Crash*

His mother threw a vase at him. But it missed and cracked. Yoongi's eyes got wide as he suddenly got terrified.

"Get out."

Yoongi doesn't need to be told twice. He got out of the house with a heavy heart. Realizing that his step mom was doing this to Yoongi so that she could get some money. She wanted Yoongi to have a good job in the future and give her large amount of money.

Yoongi reminds himself once again that his step mom doesn't love him at all.

 


havent proof read yet.

I KNOW IT'S YOONGI'S BIRTHDAY (HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI MY PIECE OF MUNCHKIN)
AND I AM SORRY FOR THE DARK YOONGI. HUHU FORGIVE ME I LOVE HIM OKAY.
I was supposed to post this earlier but I decided to post it on suga's bday instead.
watch the fmv i made for him, click here
okay, I need to review rn I have exams later T_T
03-09-2015