CHAP: 06

〖SEQUEL〗From Bestfriends to Lovers

A/N: I was just going to remind you that jin WAS mark's crush. His crush now is bambam, don't be confused  ^^


 

Jimin was walking down the road that leads to the café they were at yesterday. He took Jikook with him because he feared of leaving Jikook at home. Who knows, when he comes back home the place might be trashed. He would have to deal with Jungkook's bloody screams.

He walked with Jungkook running in his mind. He was wondering if Jungkook was fine or did he have new friends. He eyes widened unconsciously at the thought of Jungkook finding other boys cuter than him. His grip on JiKook's lace tightened. But Jungkook wouldn't do that right? He only have the eyes for Jimin. The chubby cheeked boyfriend clicked his tongue. He should trust Jungkook with all his heart. Just then more thoughts suddenly washed his mind. Was anyone hitting on Jungkook? Was the teacher nice to him? Did someone bully him in his first day? I swear to God if someone laid a finger on him I'll... I'm getting too worried. He sighed. Mentally kicking himself.

But still...

As he finally reached his destination with a heavy heart a tall bodyguard whose name was Junhong smiled at him. His worries magically vanished. Junhong was a year younger than Jimin. The latter frowned being tiny beside his dongsaeng. Even Jungkook was taller than him. He cursed at his growth spurt which stopped too soon.

"Hello little hyung! You're gonna drop Jikook to me again am I right?"

Junhong and Jimin only met yesterday but it feels like it's been years. He has that friendly aura that makes him approachable. The café hired a good one indeed.

"Yah! Don't call me little. But yeah you're right about dropping Jikook here." He grabbed Jikook and placed him in the dog section with all other dogs. "Is that.. Taehyung's Chihuahua?" He asked as he noticed the little dog running around in circles.

"Right, he leaves her here before going to school and bring her back home after work." Junhong glanced at the little Chihuahua. "Sometimes he would forget to bring her here or take her home. Taehyung hyung he.. he looks pitiful."

Jimin frowns, remembering that he lives all alone. His parents are gone and his relatives lives so far away from him. It must have been hard for him. "You talk like you're not pitiful too."

"Hey, I take night classes and I am very active in class." As in of cue, he yawned. He blushed, feeling like a hypocrite. "Any ways, why are you here?

"I'm applying here as a barista."

"You look like you can do better than that. You look smart you know."

He's has a point but..

"Well.. this café gives big allowance I can feel it. It's better than burning your eyes in front of your laptop every single day." He couldn't also believe he'll be wasting his knowledge like this. But it's his choice.

"The allowance thing is right, thanks to this café I have enough money for college, rental bills, and personal needs." Junhong said before turning to greet a customer who also dropped her pet in the dog section. "Anyways, you should go in now, Boss is in a good mood."

"Right, see you in a bit Junhong."

"Goodluck little hyung!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, too done with all the teasing he received from the younger. He opened the door and the familiar aroma of caffeine invaded his nose. This café surely lives up to its name,

Grande Tasse.

It basically means mug but you can see bit by bit the grand and the taste in it. This café is full of simplicity and beauty. Its unique quality alone made it popular all around the cities of South Korea.

Jimin fixed his clothes and hair before walking towards the counter.

"Oh hey Jimin." Namjoon brushed his bleached fringe back. "What brings you here?" He looked around the shop for a brief moment to see if there are any customers planning to take their order.

Jimin and Namjoon have only met yesterday. He has that same feel as Junhong but Namjoon is more mature somehow.

"I was wondering where's your boss." Namjoon raised an eyebrow at his words. Jimin sighed, "Well actually, I have my resume with me. I'm planning to work here."

Namjoon grinned and motioned him to follow him

 

 

"Jungkook, you've been frowning since lunch time." Bambam placed a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"He's up to something. He's going to steal something from me I can feel it."

He realized that Taehyung was also in the same class after lunch. But then Taehyung left for work, he asked the permission of the teacher in charge. Taehyung leaving for work means Taehyung and Jimin together and Jungkook couldn't stand the thought lingering in his mind.

He knows he hasn't been with Taehyung for so long but he couldn't stop the gross feeling in his chest. Something about him tells Jungkook that he's involving himself with Jimin.

"Everything's going to be fine, I promise."

"Thanks Khunnie." Jungkook smiled at him.

Bambam's eyes widen at the nickname he gave. Something clicked inside of his brain.

Bambam had an accident a year ago which caused some of his memories to fade away. He and his parents were going on a vacation on a high mountain but it was snowing hard. The wind shield was covered with ice even the wiper couldn't handle the heavy weight. His dad lost control resulting the car to crash. The people found them unconscious the next morning and Bambam was the only one to survive. They contacted his aunt and told her about the mishap. And that's how he ended up lying on the hospital bed- forgetting his existence. The thing is that during the time he was in coma a voice of a little boy kept calling him Khunnie. It doesn't stop there, even in his dreams he kept seeing the boy at the park calling him Khunnie and asking him to play on the swings together. When he woke up his aunt cried and called him Bambam. But the latter said his name was Khunnie.

He wondered who was the boy calling him Khunnie.

"Bambam?" Jungkook poked his cheek.

Bambam blinked and smiled at Jungkook- also poking his cheek in return. They laughed and continue chatting with each other since the teacher said they won't do anything for the day.

"Mark, give your brows some rest." Jackson patted his friend's shoulder. He flinched and lightly punched Jackson on his arm. The latter frowned.

 


Taehyung dropped his bag in the basket of his bicycle. He sat down and blew his bangs to the side. He wants to see Jimin so bad. His heart flutters just from the thought of it. It made me all giddy in the inside. But before he could pedal his way he saw Seokjin a few feet away from him- plainly staring at him as if he's waiting for Taehyung to pass by him. Taehyung scoffed, if he wants Taehyung to go first then fine.

Taehyung starts pedalling towards him. As soon as Seokjin saw his face a little bit clearer he turned around and started to walk.

He just wanted to look at Taehyung's face. Even for just a bit because it'll be painful for him if he looks for too long.

"Hey." Taehyung abruptly stops and calls for him through gritted teeth. "Hop on."

What?

"No-"

"Yes you are," Taehyung pulled Seokjin's collar. Seokjin was pissed at his action so he slapped Taehyung's hand away.

"What do you want."

"Just hop on we're going to the same place anyway."

"I can walk.. Taehyung." He mentions his name with venom. The younger was taken aback.

He smirked. He was just playing with Seokjin. If he wants to play the hard way then he accepts the challenge. He pulled Seokjin by the collar and little bit closer. Seokjin stiffened as Taehyung whispered something he couldn't quite register because he was too uncomfortable with the situation. Especially when Taehyung's lips was just an inch closer to his. And as if on cue Taehyung pressed his closed lips on Seokjin's before chewing his bottom lip- releasing it too soon with a pop.

They shared gazes for a few seconds until Seokjin snaps at him.

"Yah!" Seokjin absent-mindedly his lips. He blushed.

"Hop on. Hyung."

Seokjin gave up knowing that Taehyung wouldn't stop pestering him. He remembered he should be mad at Taehyung. He wonders if Taehyung remembers. He decided not to talk about it, the timing wasn't that right. Maybe after work he'll talk it out with Taehyung.

Seokjin knitted his brows together in anger- glaring daggers behind Taehyung's back as he pedals the bike in a smooth pace. He silently cursed him.

 


havent proof read yet.

I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE THIS YESTERDAY SDFGHJKLA
bare with me guys, It'll get better I hope promise
but in the mean time i'm going to do an fmv of the maknae line hehehehe
Thanks for staying with me even if the story is getting dumb in my point of view ;;__;;
06-01-2015