Chapter 2

MBLAQ: Love Pentagon

Joon was sitting on his couch watching some dramas with tears in his eyes when he heard the doorbell ring. He wiped his teary eyes as best as he could before he answered it. Standing on his doorstep was none other than his bandmate, Mir, who was holding a red box with a shiny, silver bow on it. Joon tilted his head, obviously confused by the gesture. He invited Mir in and closed the door.

"Uh... Cheolyong, you realize Christmas is next month, right?" Joon asked him. Mir nodded with a wide grin on his face.

"I just wanted to get you this present, hyung~" Joon noticed Mir's face turn slightly pink. He assumed it was because he was cold.Suddenly, Mir got awkwardly close to Joon's face, making him feel slightly uncomfortable. Even after so many years, Mir's touchiness still bothered Joon a little bit. Joon noticed Mir's face go from bright to concerned. "Aigoo, hyung, are you crying?"

"A-ah- no! I never... I... Yah! what are you talking about?! You.... I.... Uh.. You're really absurd!" Joon stuttered, a habit he had whenever he was caught off guard. Obviously, Mir wasn't falling for it and wiped Joon's eye, to which Joon responded by pushing Mir's arm away. Mir pouted and Joon simply stared at him blankly, mentally slapping himself for crying over a drama.

For some time, there was only silence. Joon didn't want to speak much, and Mir wasn't talking, he was sitting on Joon's couch awkwardly, lightly playing with the silver bow on the box. Joon cleared his throat and Mir glanced up at him,

"Oh, right, here you go, hyung!" he held the present out to Joon, "I know you'll love it." Joon couldn't help the suspicion he felt. It was Mir. There was no telling what was in the box. If it's Mir, it could be anyting. Cautiously, Joon opened it, revealing...... a teddy bear. Joon's jaw dropped and he covered his mouth and squealed loudly, making Mir cover his ears.

"IT'S A TEDDY BEAR! I CAN ADD THIS TO MY COLLECTION!!" he exclaimed, jumping around like an excited little girl. Joon completely forgot Mir was there and ran to his bedroom and threw himself on his bed, which was overflowing with teddy bears. He seriously had so many, they didn't all fit on his bed, so they were everywhere, on shelves, on his dresser, in his closet, on the floor by his bed. He began to take them and throw them like confetti while singing "Wannabe" to his teddy bears.... A grown man singing a 90s hit to his teddy bears. This is why Joon is 4-dimensional. What an odd man. You love him anyway, if you don't, you're wrong.

Lee Joon everyone.

As he was throwing his bears, he glanced out the window and saw Mir drive away. He simply shrugged and went back to celebrating..... or whatever it was he was doing with his countless stuffed animals. Suddenly his phone went off, making him stop his party and check his phone. His face lit up and his heart fluttered when he saw that person's name light up on his phone.

Seungho-hyung <3

 

 

 

Major writers block... I never know where to begin stories xDDD Mianhae.... Once I get everything basic established is when things will get more... you know. Weird. Enjoy this visual of Joon for now.