Chapter 3

MBLAQ: Love Pentagon

Outside of Joon's house, Seungho sat in his car, waiting. Joon had promised him a pizza for lunch and that was an opportunity Seungho could never pass; one, Joon was paying for Something, and two, pizza. Duh. Narrowing his eyes, he peered into Joon's bedroom window, unsure of what was going on, but he seen teddy bears being thrown all over. Groaning, he pulled out his phone and sent Joon a text.

Yah! Joon, I've been waiting, did you forget?!

Normally Seungho wasn't demanding, but if you promise him free food and keep him waiting you better believe he won't be pleased. He watched as the teddy  bears stopped flying, assuming Joon would finally come out. No. Joon was still keeping him waiting. Sighing, Seungho leaned his seat back so he was laying down. As usual, Joon was going to take a while to get ready. Seungho never understood it, Joon was a grown man, not a teenage girl. Why did he spend so much time to get ready? Even going to the airport, he needed to look nice.Seungho thought Joon looked cute enough naturally, he didn't need the eyeliner or his hair to be styled perfectly.

Finally, he heard the car door open and saw Joon come in. Instantly, he smelled Joon's cologne. Joon smiled sheepishly at Seungho, who glared back at him. Noticing Joon's expression becoming apologetic, he pulled his seat back up and avoided looking at Joon. As annoyed as he was, he could never stay mad at Joon.. or any of his other members.

"Yah, why are you wearing so much cologne?!" Seungho asked. Joon shrugged.

"I don't know what you mean." He answered, acting clueless. Joon was a good actor, but Seungho never fell for it.

"Changsun-ah, I've known you 8 years before we debuted and now it's been 12 years. You never smell nice unless you're trying to impress someone." Seungho raised a brow as he kepthis gaze cold. Joon was getting noticeably uncomfortable and shifted in his seat.

"Seungho, I-- I- uh.. You just-- Ah, hyung... I-- you--" Joon stuttered, a typical nervous habit of his. He then blurted, "I'm hungry, I never think straight whenI'm hungry, okay? You have to know that feeling right?You're always angry and cold when you're hungry, like now, so let's go, ne? You -- let's just go." Joon blushed and turned away. Seungho couldn't help but laugh at Joon as he pulled out of the driveway and went to the pizza place. He parked the car and went in, with Joon following timidly behind. Quickly, he ordered a large pizza with sausage, peperoni, and olives. He and Joon sat and waited. Joon was still uncomfortable, so Seungho decided to break the silence.

"So, uh, what took so long afterI texted you?" he asked. Joon looked up.

"My hair was ugly and messy and I had no makeup and I was in my pajamas. I didn't want to go out looking like a hobo, hyung. My image is important." Joon answered.

"WHAT IMAGE?! YOU RUINED THAT MORE AND MORE SINCE DAY 1. JUST WHEN WE THINK YOU CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER, YOU DO!" Seungho laughed loudly. Joon nervously chuckled.

"You always say to be honest with yourself, and that's what I'm doing... I always listen to you, Seungho."

"Yeah, you better. Or else." Seungho threatened before chuckling. Joon laughed, more comfortably this time. Suddenly Seungho felt his phone go off in his pocket. Byunghee had texted him. Seungho smirked a little, reading the text.

Why doesn't anyone like my mustache? I was at the store and saw Cheondung and he acted like he didn't know me!!

Seungho laughed and told Joon, who laughed as well. After about 5 whole minutes of laughing, it's Seungho, he laughs a lot, he texted back.

Byunghee-yah! You look better without it anyway. The stache ruins your image. He probably didn't recognize you.

He sent it and put his phone on silent. He felt it was rude to text while he was with Joon, especially when Joon was paying for the pizza. Though, Seungho did miss Byunghee. He was a troll, but there was something about him Seungho liked. His thoughts were broken when his pizza arrived. Seungho being the shikshin cutie he is began eating quickly, much faster than Joon. After they had finished, Seungho thanked Joon, who actually paid. Unbelievable.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just two more chapters to establish things and then things will pick up, promise! Sorry for such slow updated. Things have been rough lately.