Hyung how did you hit that note?

MBLAQ: Love Pentagon

Cheondung was, of course, fashionably late to the studio. Poor poor Mireu was waiting for like 800 hours, well 2 actually, but still, it was a long time okay? Not only was he "fashionably" late, but his outfit was dreadful, like who dressed him, 2NE1's stylists? Sure, theyre on point but sometimes it's bad, and not bad as in good. Mir jumped up with sheer excitement when he saw his Sandara Park lookin hyung and hugged him. All Mir wanted to do was record some awesome music with Cheondung in attempt to woo Joonie hyung. However, that long wait for Cheondung prevented him from using the john, or the toilet for my foreign reade-I MEAN- yeah he had to take a massive piss, so he left Cheondung alone in the studio. ping his pants, he adjusted them and out popped his schlong, man, Mireu just had to wee, and he did wee.

He didn't say wee though

Peeing isn't fun. Unless you're into that then... have fun?

Suddenly, he heard a screech from the other room. It startled him and he ran to the other room, only to see Cheondung.
"HYUNG WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" he screamed, grabbing the older male and shaking him aggressively. Cheondung's face made no expression because for whatever reason, Sandara Park cries at everything and Cheondung is an emotionless lil . Genetics.

"Me. It was me." Cheondung replied flatly.

"Wh-"
"I was touching myself and I did that."

Mir's jaw dropped. That innocent face?? Doing DIRTY things!? WHAT?? But yes, it was true.

Oddly, Mir found this very y...  Being aware of this seemingly nonexistant side of his seemingly innocent hyung. What could this lead to? Oh ho ho...