Date?!

MBLAQ: Love Pentagon

Joon spent hours in front of his full length mirror that morning, perfecting his appearance. He made sure his hair was perfectly parted and each strand fell perfectly into place, he used a little bit of makeup to make his complexion glow beautifully, and he ate mints like candy to make sure his breath was "as fresh as YG's rappers". The finishing touch was his cologne, but not just any cologne. The very same cologne Seungho had gotten Joon for his birthday. He knew if he used it, Seungho would be pleased with him.

KNOCK

KNOCK

It had to be Seungho. Joon leaped out of the bedroom and to his front door. He was right, there stood a very casually dressed Seungho, who was eyeballing Joon with a strange expression.

"Joon-ah... we're just going to get coffee, why do you look like you're getting ready for a tv show  or a concert, or a...date?"
Joon gasped. Since Seungho said the word "date", it made it official in Joon's mind. They were going on a date. Joon grabbed Seungho's hand, pulling him to the coffee shop a few blocks down. Of course, Seungho was just glaring at Joon the whole time... or was that just his normal face?
Yeah.
That's his face.

Joon decided to take initiative and order the coffees. He knew what Seungho wanted... right?
"Two vanilla bean frappes please"
Oops, no, Seungho liked Americanos. Not frappes.
"Joon what the hell-"
Joon smirked at Seungho.
"Oh, hyung, you know you are what you eat, and you're hella sweet. Like a frappe. And you're cold too, but mmmm you're delicious!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note: Sorry guys, two jobs, ESPECIALLY THIS TIME OF YEAR, has been crazy hectic, but here you go!