What are you reading?!

MBLAQ: Love Pentagon

A typical evening  for Mir, after schedules, he had some time to himself, and alone time meant time to indulge himself. Yes, that's right, Mir went on the internet, gazing at the blank search bar on the screen. He looked around the room to be absolutely sure nobody was looking, you know, in case someone snuck in through the window, or someone was hiding and ready to scare him. Once he was positive nobody was around, he began to type.Joo
 

Joonmi fanficion

A sigh escaped his lips as he contemplated adding one more word to refine his search. Should he, or should he not? You know exactly what I mean. Should he read fluff or ? Mir was definitely frustrated beyond what a typical man could handle. Raising his hands again, he typed the four-letter word at the end.



Bam! He was bombarded with a whole load of fanficions of him and his hyung, some being one shots, and others being long with a storyline. Mir needed a quick fix, so he scrolled down and clicked one at random. Squinting, he read as the scene escalated so quickly, and became absurd, but he didn't care. They could have written a fic where Joon eats sprayable cheese out of Mir's bellybutton and Mir would love it; the boy is easy to please. Just as he was pleasuring himself, he heard his door bust open and turned around, mouth agape and eyes wide. He saw none other than the man of his fantasies.

"YAH! HYUNG HAS NO ONE TAUGHT YOU TO KNOCK?!" Mir screamed. Joon shook his head, seeming not to notice what Mir was doing.

"ah-ah I'm sorry, I just.. needed to ask something but.. wait, what are you reading?" Joon began walking to the screen but Mir quickly closed the window.

"Nothing, hyung, just nothing! I just was browising" he lied, but Joon bought it. Of course. Joon, you oblivious thing.

"I saw my name."

Well clearly we misjudged Joon. Mir began to sweat a lot and whine at Joon, causing Joon to groan.


"Okay, whatever. Anyway, where is my red shirt?" Joon asked, annoyed. Mir gasped and looked down. He was wearing Joon's shirt. "YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU TA-"

"HYUNG! I'm sorry I didnt know I- It was an accident I'm so sorry, hyung, I'm so sorry!" Mir whined. Joon simply shook his head at the younger male.

"Wash it and give it back to me. I need it for tomorrow." With that, Joon closed the door and Mir sighed heavily, looking at his screensaver. It was some characters from a manhwa he liked. Two men from a  to b specific.

 

Two men.

He pretended was him and Joon.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS.