Chapter 1

MBLAQ: Love Pentagon

It was a slow day for Mir, since he, along with the rest of MBLAQ, had the day off. It was a cold, rainy November day, so doing anything outdoors was obviously not the best of ideas. On days like these, he usually laid in bed, snuggled warmly in his blankets, his room only lit with the lamp near his bed, and read his mangas. That was exactly what Mir did. He was wearing his pajamas, wrapped up in a blue, thick blanket, and reading one of his favorite mangas. Quietly, he flipped through each page, reading it with a cheeky grin on his face.

"What if that were me and Joon-hyung?" He thought to himself, as he read a manga involving a male couple. Truth was, Mir shipped this couple so hard, but not for the couple itself, but because the couple reminded him of Joon and himself.  He always substituted the characters' actual names with his and Joon's. The characters resembled him and Joon a lot as well, "Joon" even had a neck mole, just like the real one. As Mir kept reading, he knew what was coming up. Some hot action. Unable to wait much longer, he flipped to the exact page where it begins. Yes, he had it memorized. A true JoonMi fanboy is what Mir is. He read through the section, trying to feel it all. Sadly, Mir had read it so much, the effects of it wore off. He wanted more. He needed something new.

He needed Joon.

Grabbing his phone, he was going to text Joon, when he realized... Joon still hasn't given Mir his number. Frustrated, Mir sighed and buries his face in his hands before he let out a groan. He couldn't keep his feelings for Joon a secret forever, but Mir was too shy to come forward and just say it. All he ever did was drop hints. Joon always seemed uninterested anyway... What could he do? Mir thought in silence for a few moments until the metaphorical lightbulb lit up over his head. He would make Joon love him. Excellent! Because that always works.

Quickly, Mir dressed himself in some nice clothes and combed his hair. He made sure his breath was fresh and sprayed himself with his finest cologne before heading out the door to his car. He started it and drove off to Joon's house.

 

 

A bit of a slow start, but I promise I have some interesting things planned -wink wink-