Chapter 3 and 1/2: Birthday One-Shot for Hannah

A Hundred Ways to Love

Pairing; Yoona/Donghae [YoonHae]

Word Count; 672


As Super Junior and SNSD gathered on the large stage to film the final segment of Love's Request, bright spotlights flickered on, illuminating the stage with intense white light. The two groups mingled together quietly as the production crew set cameras up. Donghae remained behind the group and stood by Kyuhyun wordlessly.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

Donghae nodded slowly. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You seem out of it," the maknae noted observantly.

"I'm just really tired; I haven't been getting much sleep lately, you know?" Donghae chuckled humorlessly, his smile looking grim.

"It's because you haven't seen Yoona in so long." Kyuhyun stated, sure of himself.

He glanced at the wavy-haired brunette, who was chatting animatedly with Tiffany and Jessica a few feet away. Donghae's eyes wandered to the girl as well, but it wasn't long before he tore his eyes away from her.

"How did you know?"

Kyuhyun smirked slightly. "I know you've been composing a lot of songs recently."

"And?"

"Oh, don't think for a second that I fail to hear Yoona's name every now and then," the taller male teased.

"Oh," Donghae frowned deeply. "I guess it's my own fault that I make it so obvious."

"Hyung, will you stop moping and just talk to her?" Kyuhyun demanded with seriousness. "Don't be dumb."

"But I--"

"We're on in thirty seconds!" the production director called out as the two groups scrambled to their places.

Six children were brought out quickly. There was a small Cambodian girl wearing a bright pink shirt, eyes wide and curious. She immediately stood by Yoona, who smiled at the gesture. An Asian girl wearing a red hat was approached by Eunhyuk, who instantly made her laugh with some kind of lame joke. Two identical-looking boys, both tiny and appearing to be fragile, stayed together with another boy with glasses on his face, and a colorful checkered shirt on his body. A boy much taller than the other children was held around the shoulders by Leeteuk. His expressions were calm and less anxious than the others, but a small smile played at the edge of his lips.

"Ten seconds!" the PD shouted, as people frantically jetted off to their positions.

Kangta's Hope began playing through the speakers and all the artists smiled, recognizing the tune. Donghae, who found himself standing extremely close to Yoona, stared secretly at her out of the corner of his eye. She seemed to be oblivious to this, as she continued the Cambodian girl's silky hair.

Donghae petted the child's hair also, arousing Yoona's attention. Her head sprang up and she stared at Donghae, unblinking. Donghae smiled shyly at the girl, who in return, offered a small smile back.

---

"Hey, Yoona."

Hearing her name, Yoona whirled around on her heels, blushing at how close Donghae was to her. "Hi, oppa."

"Good job out there," he said, scratching the back of his neck, eyes cast downward.

"Thanks, you too," Yoona responded politely, patting Donghae's for a few seconds.

A strange silence passed between the two of them, as they locked eye contact. Chocolate-brown eyes bore into darker ones, and neither side blinked. Yoona's hand eventually dropped back to her side.

It's so different seeing you now.

Do you still remember?

"A-Am I interrupting something?"

Blink.

"No, Sica, you're fine--"

"It's nothing, unnie, don't worry--"

"Okay, okay, I was just wondering." Jessica held up her hands innocently, eyebrows furrowed. "Are you two okay?"

"Fine--"

"Couldn't be better--"

The pair turned to each other, their eyes meeting once again.

I miss you, you know.

I know.

"Yoona, we have to go now." Jessica nodded her head towards the door.

"Oh, okay, unnie," Yoona straightened up, giving Donghae a tiny smile.

"See you around?"

"Hopefully," Donghae replied, looking her in the eyes.

"Bye, oppa!" Jessica waved to Donghae, who returned the gesture instantly.

We'll meet again; I'm sure of it.

I'll see you soon, before you even know it.

I'll wait for you.


So, what exactly happened at the end?

The italics were the thoughts of Yoona and Donghae.

Basically what's happening is that the two were dating, but had to break up, since they couldn't see each other at all. Now that they're finally meeting again, after so long, they're kind of deciding to try and get back together, and they're promising to wait for each other this time, because their love will conquer all. Blah blah, sunsets, ponies, rainbows, boom.

Sorry for this EPIC fail. I've NEVER written YoonHae before. ;~;

EITHER WAY, I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS, HANNAH! <3

Happy birthday again~

Oh, and this chapter is "3 and 1/2" because it isn't part of the 100. :3 It's just a SuGen one-shot, and I put it in here because I didn't wanna make a whole story for it~

Comment Replies:

@TiHae4ever: Glad you like the HaeFany, unnie! XD For me, roses represent Donghae because of Bonamana, No Other--he's just a rose kinda guy. x)

@chinkyasian: Thank you, Olivia! <3 I agree, they need love~

@StrawberryFantasy: Of course you do, sis. XD HaeFany's always cute~ And think of a name! I'll spread the word! XD

@StarryKelly: I know right? And really? Aw, I'm glad~

@AnotherAllegation: Are you serious? WOW, that's great to hear that I'm changing your mind. XD TaeTeuk's coming soon~

@KathyXVII: Updated! And I'm glad I've boosted your appreciation. :)

@milkytutu: Thank you! TaeTeuk's coming real soon, please be patient. ^^

@--ethereal: LOL, I love you, Tammy~

@kyufever: Really? Aw, thanks! And it will be updated next weekend, for sure. If not, you can yell at me. XD

@ELFyourface: No problem, and it's coming, just wait a bit! Updated!

@lisandyyn: They're my OTP too. XD

@SuGenLover: Awwwh, thanks so much for your comment, unnie! <3

@theallegorist: Yes, they are. ;D

@SeungHo97: It's coming up sooner than you think. ;D

@athenagirl7000: COMING SOON, UNNIE!

@LittlemissBlue: Read Scandalous? :) And it's coming, it's coming~!

@OhemGeeNie: Coming soon also. ^^

@eomiproduction: EMILY! Nice to see you hear, aw, thanks so much for subscribing. (:

@raisin: THANK YOU SO MUCH, RAISIN! And ah, because I love Kyu so much so I couldn't stand seeing him with other girls. I saw the SEOUL MV and went, "Waaait a minute, Seo is cute with him." XD And btw, SeoKyu's coming soon~ Don't worry!

@Tikatikolala: Thanks for being patient, unnie, it's coming. ^^

TO MY 70 SUBSCRIBERS, THANK YOU!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. <3