Cooking, just like mom's

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

"Did you sleep well, dear?" auntie asked me, giving me one of her sweet and warm smiles.

I nodded and greeted her a good morning.

"Did uncle leave already?" I asked, sitting down on the chair in front of where I usually sit now.

"Yes. He's such a buys person." she sighed and sat at her chair, taking a spoon and eating some of the rice in her bowl.

I smiled and gave her a small nod before I started to eat the breakfast.

The tofu stew has the exact same taste as mom's...

"Is something wrong...? Does it taste weird?" auntie asked and tried the stew, wondering what she did wrong.

"N-no... Of course not. It's delicious... It's taste is just like... mom's..." I gave her a small smile.

She stopped moving her spoon and looked at me with unreadable eyes before I noticed the sadness in it.

"It does?" she asked softly, making me nod again.

I placed some of the tofu stew on my spoon and brought it into my mouth, together with some hot steamed rice.

There was a silence and footsteps were heard clearly, making me look at the person walking to the table and sitting down.

He didn't say anything and just grabbed his chopsticks, eating his breakfast in silence.

Auntie cleared and gave me her usual smile again.

"Maybe it's because we took cooking classes together and gave each other our recipes." she explained, making me nod.

"I guess it is?" I smiled, but I couldn't hide the sadness in my voice.

"Dear, how about I teach you some recipes?" she smiled excited, making me look at her with a raised eyebrow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter