Coincidence...?

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

He was shocked when he saw me as he turned his head, but he quickly lost that shocked expression, putting on that expersionless one he always had whenever he was bad mooded.

I felt my heart squeeze as I saw him there in front of me, like everything around us, stopped moving, slowing down.

Just what is this...?

Coincidence...?

Fate?

What is it that makes us bump against each other so many times?

"Are you going to keep on staring me...?" I asked dryly, wantig to break that silence that creeped me out.

Baekhyun blinked twice before scoffing loudly, rolling those eyes of his.

"What? I'm not staring at you, don't flatter yourself with some fantasy thought you're having." he shot back, making me feel offended and bad in a way.

I scoffed softly and turned my head away, my hand grabbing my suitcase as I walked to an empty seat in the little waiting place.

Thinking deeply what to do, I sighed heavily, watching the plane I should have been on flying off, with everyone on it except me.

"Such bad luck..." i muttered annoyed before standing up and feeling someone bumping against me.

I didn't had to turn aroudn to know who it was, I knew how he felt against me, even though I hated to admit it and the dangerous scent of his aftershave made me dizzy, forcing itself into my nostrils.

"Don't suddenly stand up." he complained in a hiss but I ignored him and continued walking.

 

"When is the next flight back to Seoul?" I asked politely, feeling Baekhyun standing behind me before he went to stand next to me.

"There is a line..."

"Whatever..." he mumbled as the lady searched on the computer for the next flight back.

"There is one in the evening, around 6PM."

"That late?!" Baekhyun asked horrorfied.

The lady cleared and glanced at him ebfore looking back at me.

"There are earlier flights, but they're fully booked already, there would be no place for you anymore. The first next flight with empty seats is that of 6PM, this evening."

A loud sigh escaped me as I nodded my head sadly.

"Then please oe ticket for that flight."

"Of course, can I have your identity card and passport please."

I rumbled inside my bag and quickly hande

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter