Heartbeat

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

While putting my bag on the desk chair, I couldn't help but wonder what it was earlier.

Baekhyun..;he completely ignored uncle and auntie wouldn't tell me what happend, only smiling a little, though so sad and worried as well.

Trying to push that out of my head, I looked around the room and finding myself feel nostalgic.

To be honest... I really missed this place, this house, this room and just being around auntie and maybe Baekhyun as well.

Even though I don't want to admit it, I had good times here and it's not that my own family isn't treating me well, but this place feels more like a home to me.

Everything was still the same.

The bed, the curtains, the desk and the wardrobe.

Almost like auntie kept it like this for if I ever would return to this house.

But I'm never going to come back, not for a long time anyways... I don't want to deal with Baekhyun or deal with the horrible things that happend in school.

A knock pulled me out of my thoughts and I autnie popped her head inside the room.

"Chanmi, go wash up and sleep. Uncle and I are going to sleep already. You know everything in here so no need to explain." she smiled, making me nod and smile abck.

"Thank you."

"Good night." 

"Good night, auntie."

She closed the door again and I stared at it for a long time before starting to move, searching for some clothes, only to realize, I dumped everything in my suitcase and had n spare clothing in my bag.

Great, just great Chanmi!

I my lips and tapped my chin, trying to think of another solution than to ask Baekhyun, but auntie went to sleep already, so I had no other choice but to knock on his door.

There was no sound first and I thought he already went to sleep when he suddenly appeared behind me, the smell of his body lotion reaching my nose.

"What are you doing in front of my room?" 

I almost jumped as I heard his low voice and turned around, finding Baekhyun looking at me with a raised eyebrow

"Euhm... I... Ahem... I have no clothes with me." I stammered, looking away, hearing Baekhyun chuckle softly and reach near me with his body, making my heart beat faster than it should.

He suddenly opened the door and walked inside by passing me by the side, going straight to his closet.

"Here." he threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter