Just like before...almost

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

A week had passed since everything happend. Since then it had be quiet. There was not much to hear about Ahreum and Chanyeol which meant they probably were fighting for their love and Baekhyun's house has been calmer.

Uncle walked out of the house that night, furious and probably confused.

He didn't leave for real because after three days, he returned to apologize to auntie and even to Baekhyun. It isn't like before because somehow uncle was still struggling with things about the company and the fact that me and Baekhyun were dating each other.

I have been visiting auntie more because I felt bad for her. She took so much car eof me when my parents died, I should cheer her up because of all the discussions and arguments, right?

We had been cooking, chatting and even went shopping together. 

It made my heart flutter and my mood get better as well because it was only now that I realized that Baekhyun's mother had been a great friend and family member of mine. 

A real family member...

My real family gave me the cold shoulder at home because of everything that happend, but they didn't had to see my face because I was spending more and more time again with Baekhyun and auntie.

 

I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair before running down the stairs, ready to leave the house when my aunt suddenly stopped me.

"Chanmi?" she called my name.

"Yes?" I asked, halting my movements.

"Where are you going lately? Going out really early and coming back really late." she asked.

I knew she wasn't asking because she was worried but because she was curious and doubtful. Maybe trying to find something to nitpick so that her daughter would look better than me.

"A friend." I answered, giving her a small smile.

She hummed, nodded her hair and returned the smile.

"I see. Be careful." 

I nodded and bowed my head slightly before leaving that house, running to the bus station because I was about to miss the bus.

There was this feeling about my real family. No matter how much I think about it, it feels out of place. I don't feel as welcomes as when baekhyun's mother sees me and neither do I get along with anyone in the house.

Instead of a house, I treated it more like a hotel? A place to just spend the night and if needed, eat together with the others living under the same roof.

Of course I went there because they're my real family and because of everything that happend.

I thought I was troubling auntie because no matter how we say it, she and I aren't blood related in any ways. I was just the daughter of her best friend.

And because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter