Clearing

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

I felt my cheeks getting hotter as I tried to look away but my hands unconciously tried to open some gaps to peep at Baekhyun who was cursing undder his breath while wrapping the twol around his hips again.

"Don't wrap it! Put some clothes on!" I shrieked as the towel was close to unwrapping itself around him again.

Baekhyun sighed heavily as I heard him walking to his closet, searching for some clothes while I had my eyes covered.

If that guy didn't freaking lock the door, I could just leave!

"You can look again." Baekhyun's voice louded and surprisingly it was very close to me and I gasped softly as he suddenly took my hands, removing them from my eyes.

I looked into Baekhyun's eyes, ones that were filled with sadness and hurt, confusion and anger.

Biting my lips, I tried to look away, but Baekhyun wasn't having any if it and cupped my face, turning me back to him and giving me no choice but to look at him.

"W-what?" I stammered, knowing I was blushing madly.

I noticed how his eyes travelled away from my eyes to my lips and I trembled slightly as he brushed them with his fingers, lightly touching them.

"Can I...kiss you?" he asked in a soft whisper and he knew I was going to say no. I didn't even know why he asked me because he was going to do anyways, but what made me realize was that I wasn't even planning to fight back while he neared me with his lips.

It was a soft, gentle and almost shy peck which left me all flustered as he parted my lips again.

"Do you...hate me?" he asked, his voice hinted with fear and sadness.

I nodded even though I knew I couldn't hate him, no matter what.

It could be much easier if hate could let me stop thinking about him.

"Really...?" he asked softly, brushing my hair lightly with his hands.

"What do you think? After everything you did to me, you expect me to not hate you? You expect me to still think you're the best or whatever?!" 

The anger inside me started to boil again, the anger that kept keeping cut because of the skinship Baekhyun forced on me.

"What did I do?!" he asked frustrated.

He really didn't know?

He didn't know what he did wrong?!

"You didn't trust me!" I cried out, tears filling my eyes. "You didn't even try to trust me and decded on your own what was the truth and what not! I couldn't believe that you ddin't even try to understand me!"

"I did try! I tried to thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter