Wish you were here

Cookies (The collection)

“I wish you were here, dear.” Luhan said sadly to the beautiful girl through the screen of his tablet.

It already the second time of their skype-ing session today. He was going to hold his first concert at Seoul but his girlfriend also preparing for her Japan tour concert at Kobe.

“I wish I were there.” She said flashed a sad smile to the guy.

“I want to be there on your first concert, Luhan.” She added.

Now it’s his turn to flash a reassuring smile toward his lover. “Just do your best there, and I am sure that I will be okay here, too.”

“Yes sir! Show your fans how they are precious to you okay?” She said before a blonde girl barged in to her hotel room and told her that their manager told her to go see him for a moment.

“Joohyun! Manager ask you to see him. Just a minute he said.” She stood behind Joohyun and turned her head to look over Johyun’s shoulder. “Hi, Luhan!”

“Hello, Noona.” The guy over the screen flashed a grin and waved his hand slightly.

“Wait a minute, oppa. I’ll be back soon okay?” Seohyun said to the guy before processed to the door and flew outside.

“Hey Luhan, congratulations on your first concert.” Now Hyoyeon took over her tablet and talked to Luhan.

“Thank you noona, you too on your Japan tour.”

“Do you know how many times that girl said that she misses you and how she wished that she was there watching your first concert?”

“I can assume that she said it countless time from your sigh.”

“She said them every second to the point that it getting into our nerves.” She said pretend to be annoyed but a smile crept into her face.

“She’s so cute.” The latter just smile childishly that earned a scoff from the girl.

“You two, I was jealous to both of you. How can you two so sweet?”

“Unnie, what are you doing?” the said girl already back to her room and caught her unnie speak to his boyfriend through her tablet.

“Nothing. Jealous much?” Hyoyeon just wiggled her brows playfully.

“No.” She answered. Short and firm

“We just talked about thing Joohyun ah. Then I’ll be get going. Continue your lovey dovey there.” She said as she advanced toward Seohyun and handed her the tablet. “Bye Luhan.”

“What are you two talking about?” She asked and lean completely to her bed.

“Just some trivia things.”

“Okay. So tell me about what will EXO perform at concert?”

“You saw us practiced already.” He said.

“Just tell me. I don’t want to hang up yet.”

“Oh dear. You miss me that much?” Luhan teased the girl to earn a glare from Seohyun.

But she admitted it, finally. “Yes, I miss you.”

“Same here, dear.” He showed his lopsided grin before tell her about the concert.

“We will perform songs from our album, and there are solo stages too. And we got to cover sunbaenim’s songs too. We will cover your Gee and Genie too.”

“Sadly you aren’t going to cover the whole song. I want you to sing my part, though.”

“I perform it personally to you then? Call?”

“No. you will just end up being embarrassment.” She playfully stated.

“What? As I know, you really love me dance to No No No. Isn’t it right?”

“Whatever.”

“Ah and babe you know? I will flash my abs there, at the concert.”

“What?” Seohyun suddenly shot up to sit straight on her bed.

“What what? I bet you are dying to go to my concert right?”

“I your dream! Do you even have abs?”

“My, My. Didn’t you love to caress it babe?”Luhan stated that made the latter’s face to turn into a crimson red.

“Oppa! If I was there I will strangle you to death.”

“Thanks God that you’re not here.”

Their conversation disturbed once again when her eight unnies banged her door.

“Joohyun! Time to go!!!”

“Yes Unnies!!!” She answered the girl and turn to her boyfriend through the screen.

“Oppa, I have to go. See you at Seoul.”

“Take care dear. Ganbatte.” He flashed a big grin.

“Bye, I hang up.”

“Wait! Kiss me!”

“What are you?” She said disapprovingly, but ends up do what told by put her lips toward her tablet screen, kiss him virtually, upon seeing him pout.

“I love you!” He said before hang up.

“What are you doing? Did you just kiss the screen?” Her Tiffany unnie loud shrieks surprised her.

“I don’t know you are that cheesy, Joohyun.” Yuri added. The maknae face grew red for the teasing from her unnies.

“UNNIES!” she scream, embarrassed.


Double SeoHan update kekekekeke

hope you all enjoy the updates~