Baozi Sibling is Going on Hiatus

Cookies (The collection)

A cute boy, about 12 years old, standing there like a statue. His hand hold an already melted ice cream. The ice cream is supposed to be her, but she just walk away ignoring him.

He didn’t expect things like that happened. He was supposed to be welcomed by his friends. After some weeks they never played together since he was admitted to a hospital. But the first thing that happened make him frowned. Why does she act like that.

He walk absent-mindedly toward a bunch of boys about his age at a nearby park from his house. Still holding the melted ice cream.

“ yo Guys.” He said.

The boys seemed surprised to hear a familiar voice behind them. The next thing happened was the boys throw themselves to the cute looking guy, enveloped him in a huge bear hug. They laughed together, and make the boy in the center dropped the ice cream that he had held for some time. He sighed in relief.

*******

“She really ignore you? Oh my, she’s really special.” One of the twelve boys asked in a surprised tone, that earned eleven pairs of eyes with questioning look.

“What? Ah! So I haven’t told you yet?” he asked that answered with nods from the eleven boys.

“My sister, Seohyun, said that she doesn’t want to play with Xiumin again. Simply because he no longer has his chubby cheeks.” He explained.

The boys seemed to not believe him.

“You don’t believe me right? That’s my reaction when she told me this morning.”

They supposed to feel that the said girl was annoying, but no, instead, they found it cute.

“Oh man, your sister is cute, I think she feel like losing her baozi sibling. Can I court her when I get older?” a deer eyed boy exclaimed playfully that only earned a stern disaproval glare from the girl’s brother.

“In your dream, Han!” Kris growled.

They laughed hard when a younger, about 8 years old, girl came toward them, slightly jogged. The girl was the topic they discussed a while ago. Kris’ younger sister, Seohyun.

She casually sat on Kris lap. Smiled to everyone but ignore a certain boy. The boy just let a simple smile. So cute. He thought.

“Seohyun ah, your Xiumin oppa is here. I think you want to say something to him.” Kris said softly to the girl.

“Ah! That’s right. I don’t remember he is here, with us. He looks so different that I barely recognize him.” She said. Smugly of course. The older boys try to hold their laughter. Didn’t want to hurt her.

“Xiumin ssi. I warned you, before you get your cheeks chubby like before. Our baozi sibling is going on a hiatus.” She said them firmly. Looked so serious. She even add  –ssi.

“OMG WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE SEOHYUN AH!” the Xiumin guy can’t hold any longer. He had hold his urge to hug her. He dashed and throw his arms to circle the girl’s small body.

Everyone gasped in surprise. Kris already in position to strangle Xiumin to death, but the other boys just drag him to the boy and girl and enveloped the so called baozi sibbling in a bear hug. All that can be heard was some exclamation that she was cute and a cute high noted voice from the girl.

“I hate you all oppa!” She screamed her lung out. But it was simply answered with a “BUT WE LOVE YOU SEOHYUN AH!” word spoken in a twelve different voice.

The girl simply smilling. I love you all. I love you more Xiumin oppa.


the idea of this story just randomly popped out when I look at a certain photo of the skinny Xiumin

I miss his baozi cheek, honestly. hahaha

so excuse me if this story is weird and silly and whatever you would call it

enough said!

ah btw thanks for everyone who subscribing, commenting and upvoting you guys are jjang!!!