selene 6.23

Cookies (The collection)

The warm sun rays that peek from the gap between the slightly opened curtain hit his peaceful face that make him stir a bit from his deep slumber. He rolls his body to the side, to avoid the rays when he almost fall from his comfortable bed.

Being an expert soccer player, he is. His reflexes is fast, he lands on his two feets safely and now siting on the edge of his bed, with a still sleepy face and still closed eyes.

Good morning listener, have a great day. Now you are with me, the always give morning spirit for your whole day DJ... Kim Wanryul. Woooaaah, autumn is coming right....

The energetic tone from the radio DJ, strangely make him more sleepy. He scratch the side of his beautiful face, when the other hand, rumbling beneath the pillow and blanket to find his phone. He checks the time on his phone. 08.14. He still has enough time for him to sleep before get ready for his today schedule.

He puts his phone on the bedside table and positioned himself beneath his warm blanket. Gets ready to sleep again.

He can hear the radio now playing a ballad song. Good. He thinks. But why they play such a slow song, when it was a morning program. They should play such a happy and up-beat song. So the listener will feel the morning spirit too. Growl maybe. He chuckles a bit with eyes still closed.

He feels somehow familiar with the melody of the song. He shifts his arms from his face, so he can hear the song more clearly. He almost suddenly shoots his eyes open. Selene 6.23 by Shinee.

It is one of his favorite songs. A song that really match with him. At least he thinks it is. He leans to open the drawer and finds the remote control for that electronic equipment. He press a button and his room is now fill with the sound come from the radio.

He leans to his pillow and put his arms behind his head. Close his eyes but not sleeping. He tried to feel every single word that sung by his senior.

The song somehow can relate to him. The song like speaking on behalf of him. The feeling he feels poured fully in this song.

His mind quickly goes to the girl he secretly watch over recently. The cute yet elegant girl that make his heart flutters on everything she do. Even when she just tuck her strands hair behind her ears. Even just a light gesture of her can make him shift his gazes to her,only her, and ignore everything around him. The way she voices his name and adds Ge or Oppa behind his humble 'Luhan' name is enough to make him giddy all day.

Soneul deo ppeodeodo (nae soneul jabajwo)
On himeul dahae ppeodeodo (ppeodeodo) neon dachi anha
Gakkawojin deutae seollen mame bulleobwado
Daedap eobseo neon (missing you)
Jeoldaero daheul su eomnabwa

Though I extend my hand (hold my hand), though I extend it with all my strength, I can’t reach you
It seemed like I got closer so I called you with a fluttering heart
But there’s no answer (missing you), I guess I can never reach you

Those part hit him. He do experienced the same thing. Even when he seems to get closer to her, even when he put every effort just to show her that he interested in her, even with those obvious glance he sent to her. She seems still oblivious to the fact that someone is silently watching over her, everytime.

Sorichyeodo (sorichyeo bulleobwado)
Bunhan mame hwanaebwado soyongeobseo
Neoege nan geujeo sumanheun saram jung hana
Seuchyeogajanha (seuchyeogajanha)
Negen teukbyeolhaji anha

I shout out loud (shout out loud and call you), I get angry but it’s no use
I’m just one out of the many people that pass by you (pass by you)
I’m not special to you

He is aware to the fact that even when he had tried to get closer to her, treat her nicely, take care of her everytime, and shows his fondness over her, she just sees him as a hardworking junior, a comfortable companion and a very kind oppa. She won’t never take higher level. He is treated like any other person. He’s not special.

The too energetic DJ is greeting the listeners again after the song is ended. Luhan turn off the radio and leans to the bedside table to pick his phone. He touches some button and go to a chat application and go to his chat history before taps the first name on the list and starts type a message to that person.

Xu xian, good morning. Are you awake? Have a good day ^^

With that he sends the message and his day starts.


SeoHan everyone~!!!!!!

thanks for everyone who appreciated this story

I'll work harder

enjooooooy~