Bye, Goodbye

Cookies (The collection)

He never hates a word called separation until today. Now he will do anything just to make that cruel word would never exists in this world. Separation turns to be the worst things that make him this frustrated.

If only he can die. He will surely choose to end his life right away.

Yes, he can’t die.

He is an immortal.

It maybe sounds so cliche, but he is. He is a vampire. He is in a group of classic vampire, who haunts people to satisfy their thirst, who hurt when sun rays touch their pale skin. That’s why they never settle at a place for a long time.

It was his mistake after all. He surely knows that he is prohibited, to fall in love. After all this 500 his years of living, he never felt the urge to make a girl for his own. He had met thousand girls, from a princess to a beggar, from the most beautiful to the iest. But he never felt this kind of feeling. The feeling that he just needs her by his side, to draw her most pure smile, and hold his hands tenderly. Fall in love is a big mistake, and it getting as the worst mistake he ever done when he fall in love with a human.

Tonight is his last day live at this area. He should leave soon, before people notice that his group is different from them.

He begs her to go with him. Even though she was busy with her school and work, she will never have a heart to turn down his request. She do surprised when he brought her to a green and shady meadow far from town. He has never been the romantic guy type.

They arrived when the sun is ready to sink in his crib. Make the sky turn orange-ish that sent warm feeling to the couple. She is still in her own little word when his arms sneak to her waist, followed by a head that lay gently above her crown.

“Do you like it?” he asks her with his deep voice that brings her back from her own world.

“Yes. You don’t need to ask though.” She turns her body, so now they are facing each other.

He just gives her a wide grin with a hand trail to her silky hair that floats everywhere due to the soft wind. Slowly, tucks the hair strands that cover her face behind her ear.

“But I like you more. What should I do?” Seohyun bring her arms to his neck and drag his body closer to her. She rests her head on his shoulder. Sniff at his pine-like aroma that she always loves.

The guy, in contrast, draws a bitter smile across his porcelain face. He never felt this guilty and sad and frustrated. He snugs at the crook of her neck. He can smell a strong sweet aroma from her blood that flow through the vein located at her neck. Even though he kills people to satisfy his thirst, he has held his instinct to rip her neck since their first encounter, because he fall in love with her at their first sight. Cliché.

They keep silent. Hold at each other tight. They don’t even realize that the sun has completely sunk. And the darkness now takes over. She shivers a bit that makes the lad tighten his embrace and draw her closer to his body. She always complains how his body is cold like an ice. But now, she ignores them. She snuggles closer to him that make him giggle.

“You will love what I see Joo.” He moves his hands from her waist to her shoulder and make the belle turns her body, so now she is standing in front of him with his hands on her shoulders. She gasped at the scenery in front of her. The lamps from the area below them sparkle like stars in the sky. Being a town girl, she never realized that Seoul is this beautiful to see from above.

“Oh my God, Kris. Is that Seoul?” she can’t hide her amazement from her voice.

“Yes baby, that’s your house.” Kris joked and point at somewhere far.

“Silly!” she laughed and hit her arm hard.

“Ouch! You are welcome Seohyun-ssi. I know you are so thankful that I brought you here.” Kris states, sarcastically. And then they just laughed together.

She drags him to sit on the grass. He takes his jacket off, trying to let her sit on it, so her clothes won’t get dirty. She smiles but put his jacket back to him.

“It’s okay, Kris.” She smiles softly that make the latter holds her hands more tightly. It’s seems harder for him to leave her.

And now they are lying on the warm grass. Her head lies comfortably on his arms. Their visions are fixed to the sky that full of the stars.

“Kris, I know it will just spoil this moment. But I’m bothered.” She stirs a bit to search for his eyes. Her voice is so soft and low. “I’m bothered. I feel like we’re going to-”

“Seohyun. Please?” he cuts her. He just can bear to hear her trembling voice like that. It’s hurt him.

“I’m sorry, I just… you know… um… bad feeling.” She snuggles closer to him.

He just stares at the girls on his arm that close her eyes tightly. He can see her lip is softly trembling. Some strands from her brown silky hair floating and landing at her perfect face. Her pair of crescent moon shaped eyes-when they are closed-, her small and pointy nose, and her pink and small lips. They are perfect. He let the peach aroma from her perfume and flowery fragrance from her hair floating on the air. Make the spring breeze smell more spring.

“You know Joo. God let a man and a woman met, and someday God will surely separate them. So they can meet at a better place. Heaven.” He envelops her on a tight hug and brushes her hair softly. “So, I think there is no reason for you to avoid a separation.”

You are so hypocrite, Kris.

“mmm…” she mumbles to his shirt. He can feel her body softly trembling.

He can feel a warm dampness on his shirt, the chest part. He knows she is crying. So he just hugs her more tightly. He really hates the facts that she knows him that well. He like an opened book in front of her. He can’t even keep a secret and lie to her. Now, he makes her crying and soon he will leave her on her own, hurt her more.

“I love you. Don’t worry. If… I said if we are finally separated we can met at the heaven.”

Nope! Even at the heaven they can’t met. They won’t go to heaven. He is immortal.

“I love you too, Kris.” She speaks with trembling voice.

They keep on lying at the grass. Forgetting their sensitive conversations moment ago, and continue bickering at each other. Every time she laughs, it makes the guilty get bigger. He has this thought, that he will make her to a vampire, and bring her everywhere they go. But he doesn’t want to make her lady to a monster that rips people's neck off to life. And he believes that she have people that give her more love than he can. The pains she feels will soon be healed.

He looks at his girls. It seems that the girl has drift into her dreamland. He chuckles upon to hear her steady breath and soft snores.

“You are actually tired right? This girl.” He carries her on his back to his car. He stirs a bit when he put her seatbelt on.

“Are we going to home?” she speaks in a lazy tone.

“Of course, silly. You look tired.”

“mmmmhhh..”

Then he drives back to her house. He piggyback-ed her to her room. Slightly bows to her parents and ask for permissions to stay in her bedroom for a while.

He put the lady to her bed softly. He covers her with blanket, as he sits at the edge of her bed. He brushes the strands that covering her face, slowly traces the side of her face, feeling the softness of her skin.

He stands up, walks to her desk. He can see a lot ‘post it’ taped to her monitor, lamp, and calendar. She is so detailed. He reaches for a frame that place beside her computer. It was she and he, in silly poses that taken at a photo booth when they attend her campus fair. He chuckles. He takes the photo out from the frame. And put it into his jacket’s pocket. He then walks to her bed, touch the dream-catcher that he gave her as a birthday present.

He squats down. Now he is kneeling beside her. He kiss her cheeks, move to her nose, down to her lips. And finally he moves to her forehead, brushes her bang aside, he plant a soft kiss on it. He can feel a warm liquid down on his porcelain face, he quickly finish the kiss, so his tears won’t touch her skin.

He stands up, watching her sleep intensely, before he walks to her door, he turn off the lamp.

“Goodbye Seo JooHyun. I love you.” He whispers softly as he closes the door.

He met her parents at the living room. He goes to her mother and hugs her tightly. Then he goes to her father and bows.

“ummm. Thank you for everything. I have considered you as my own mother and father. I’m sorry if after this I make your Seohyun sad. Please. Don’t let her cry.” He smiles bitterly. “I think I’m going to go. You should sleep, it is past midnight. Goodbye.”

And with that, he exits from her house. And also exits from her live. But, little did he know, the girl crying in her sleep.


First Story Is up!!!!

Seohyun and Kris everybody~

thank you for everyone who subscribing, upvoting and commenting.

I really appreciate it

Please Enjoy :)