Meeting

Cookies (The collection)

Seohyun is a 20 years old girl, majoring literature at Dongguk University. She is an anti-social. She hates people and scares of crowd. She prefers to isolate herself in a quiet library than roaming around. She gets confused when a happy virus guy barged into her own peaceful quiet life. And begin to mess around with her world.

Seohyun, once again, eat her packed lunch quietly in her empty class room. And quickly finished it before anyone go to the class. She never step her foot on the crowded canteen of Dongguk Uni, she hates it. She has never made a friend. She loves it, to be alone, in her own world, and all. She usually heads to the library after she finished her lunch. She prefers to busy herself with book at soundless library than getting along and making friends. She always thinks that she doesn’t need a friend. It’s better to have no friend than being betrayed.

But her once peaceful life becomes a mess when she involved in a silly accident. That day was almost midnight when someone pounded her flat’s door. She who still awake due to her classic literature task startled to the loud nonstop door banging sound. She slowly walked to the door, scared.

“Who is it?” she asked softly. You can feel that her voice slightly trembles.

“Please help me. I’m not a bad person, I swear. Some guys beat me and they heading this way. Please help me before I was beat to dead! Please help me miss.” The person outside the door reply in a low voice, slightly panting. She felt that he was panic.

And without thinking she unlocked her door and let the stranger enter her house. She was startled with her action too. Her nature was not like that. She is such a careful girl. But that time was an exception.

After she opened her door, the guy entered her room with a rush. She closed the door and trailed behind the unknown guy. She studied him closely. He has a tall figure. Wear a hoodie and jeans. His left hand grasped a black snapback when his right hand clutched his stomach tightly, and he was a bit limp. Seohyun had just going to open when the guy fell down. She rushed to his side and dragged him to the sofa.

She finally placed the guy to the sofa after taking so much effort, and slowly reached for the switch to turn on the lamp. She was taken aback seeing the guy got many bruised on his face. His eyes and lips were bruised badly, even there was blood coming from his nose. She rushed to the kitchen to pour some warm water in the basin, and rushed again to her bedroom to get her first aid kit box.

After got some trouble to bring the basin and first aid kit box at once she placed herself on the floor, beside the sofa where the poor guy lied, to wipe the blood from her face with a towel. There was so much blood that the water in the basin turned to red.

Set aside the water, she began treat his wounds. Put ointment to the bruises on his lip side, and his swollen eyes. Not forget to put a bandage on his cheekbone that seemed like to be grazed. Fortunately Seohyun was a Red Cross member when she was on high school so she was skilled enough.

She was going to her bedroom to get a blanket for him when a hand grasped her wrist softly. As she looked down to the hands, she met his eyes that slightly opened. He mouthed something like ‘thank you’ and smile weakly before close his eyes and let his hand back to his side, let go off her wrist.

She felt a heat crept up to her cheeks. That was the first time she felt her heart pounding out of control.

“What is this feeling?” She placed her hand on her pounding heart. But quickly shrugged it off and continue her step to her bedroom to get him blanket.

 

She was awakened by delicious smell that coming from somewhere. Once again, she was slept on her desk with pile of books as her pillow. But this time, a blanket placed loosely on her shoulder. She massaged her neck that felt numb as she looked around the room. Her eyes widened as she was remember that the poor guy that barged into her house last night was not at the sofa. She then heard something clink and clank from the kitchen.

“It can be happened!!!” She whispered to herself and walk slowly to the kitchen, not forget to bring umbrella with her. She was going to beat him up if he did something weird.

But before she could beat him up, he was turn to her direction. She clutched the umbrella close to her chest and lowered her head, avoided his eyes that fixed to her.

“Wh..What are you doing in the morning like this?” She asked softly but enough for him to catch her words.

“I’m cooking, I’m sorry but I was hungry. I was going to wake you up but you look so tired, so I decide to make my own meal. I know it is rude. So please forgive me. I cooked for you too.” He explained completely. He sure talks a lot. She thought.

“Have a seat, I already make some toast and scrambled egg.”

“What if you put some poison in the food?” She lowered her already bowed head.

“Woaaaah… do you think I’m that evil, miss?” He pretended to sulk, but seeing the latter gave no reaction, he just sighed.

“I swear to God I never put poison on your food. By the way thank you for last night.” He said, while studying her figure. She didn’t utter any single words.

“My name is Chanyeol by the way. Yours?” He could see that she flinched.

I would never answer his question. She thought.

“Miss? Or should I call you noona? Since it seemed that you are a college student, so you are older than me. What’s your name?”

And unconsciously she answered him. “Seohyun…”

He could see that was opened, but he couldn’t hear anything. So he leaned toward her. He just a few centimeters away from her, and the closeness frustrated her. So she just abruptly stood up, startling him a bit.

“If you already finished your breakfast, I suggest you to take a leave from here.” She said, loud enough this time.

“Are you going to go to your school? Can I come too? I’m afraid that the gang going to beat me up again. I’ll behave I promise. I won’t ca-“

“NO!” she finally lost her control. She frustrated with how he easily talk to her like they were a close friend. Being an anti-social she couldn’t bring herself to welcome him with a proper reaction.

“I suggest you to leave my house. Now. Please!” she clutched the umbrella tighter. Until her knuckle became white.

Chanyeol wanted to stay longer. But saw the girl in front of him looked like she was going crazy if he stay any longer. Moreover, she helped him. He should do what she told him.

But being a Chanyeol, he promised that he will come to her house again. He hadn’t known her name.

“Then, I’ll be get going noona. Take care. I visit you again sometimes.”

“You can’t!” She said.

“I can and I will. You haven’t told your name yet. And I should payback your kindness. Bye noona!!” he spoke as he exited from her house.

I will definitely coming here again, noona.


I'm sorry It has been long enough since my last update

and finally I can update though I feel this story is a bit rushed.

i'm graduating next year so I have so much to prepare... *sorry, ranting~ kkk*

please enjoy this update. and everyone who support this story THANK YOU VERY MUCH~~~