Birthday Present

Cookies (The collection)

One night, days past his birthday, a gorgeous pure looking girl paid a surprise midnight visit to her boyfriend dorm. The guy who opened the door for her, with a grunt, surprised seeing a suspicious girl dressed in an all-black outfit with mask and snapback standing in front of their dorm, and to add that it was midnight.

“wh…who are you?”

“It’s Seohyun, Tao.” The girl said as she pushed the mask under her chin, revealing a breathtakingly beautiful face, and a sweet smile that add her already beautiful face.

“Ah! Noona. Please come in. It’s cold outside.” Tao ushered her to go inside, accepted her black coat –being a gentleman he is- and lead her the way inside the twelve boys’ dormitory.

“Am I disturbing you all? I heard a grunt outside the door a moment ago.” Seohyun asked, playfully raised her eyebrows.

“No… They are just being lazy to get up from the couch.”  Tao answered as a matter of fact. The latter just nod her head and flash a childish grin toward the towering guy.

“EXO! Seohyun Noona is here! Start the ‘shoving things quickly operation’!” Tao scream from a door that leads to their main room. And immediately a ruckus can be heard inside the room, sounds of noisy people run everywhere or things being thrown.

 “Wait a minute, Noona. We need some time to save some things. You know.” She just chuckled to his words make her doe eyes turn into crescent shape.

But suddenly a handsome , or rather beautiful you can see, with water dripping from his hair -indicated that he just finish bathing without bothering to dry his hair first- softly dragged the belle to enter the room.

The said guy wore knee-length black pant topped by a white shirt. Even when he dressed simple, he simply stunning.

The ten guys with many expressions stopped what they doing and stared at the couple who casually walked past them.

“Hi boys..” Seohyun awkwardly waved her hand to the bunch of messy looking yet handsome guys.

“We use my room. Kyungsoo and Sehun you can sleep at the couch. Do not disturb!” Luhan said calmly without looking at the guys and enter his room.

“And you know Kris you just embarrassed yourself because finally she saw your abs, ah no, tummy.” Luhan said with a grin before closed and locked the door.

“OMG where did my shirt gone! Man! Why don’t you all say that I’m shirtless!!! My ABS! My ABS!” A deep voice scream to the boys can be heard, embarrassed to the fact that Seohyun saw his body.

The couple just chuckled, has already knowing about their friends antics.

“When did our last meeting? Why I miss you so much?”

“It was a week ago I think, but we were skype-ing like every day.”

“Still I miss you so much Joohyun.” His gaze turned soft as he drew closer and enveloped her inside his arms.

“I miss you too.” The girl just snuggle closer, buried her face to his neck, smelling his soap and shampoo.

They stayed at that position before Seohyun freed her body from his arms.

“Wait a minute oppa, I have something to give to you.” She said as she ruffled her hand inside the bag and pulled out a box with white ribbon on top of it.

“Happy birthday~ a present for my boyfriend.” She said as she shoved the box to his hands.

“Why bother baby? You know, a ribbon-ed you is more than enough.”

“Stop being so cheesy, I got a hard time thinking about what should I get for your birthday, you know?”

Her cheeks showed a tint of pink color that obvious for Luhan’s eyes. He just shrugged his shoulder playfully.

“Can I open it?” Luhan asked that gained a nod from the later. He processed to sit at his bed. And began open the box.

Seohyun meekly tailed him and take a seat beside him. A smile crept on her face upon seeing her boyfriend grin after he found out what she gave him.

“A necktie?”

“Yes! Wear this necktie instead the one coordi unnie gave to you when you attend a red carpet or any formal occasion, okay?”

“But why a necktie?”

“I love seeing you wear it, start when you do growl promotions. You look manly.” Seohyun answered with a playful grin that earned a smirk from him.

“Necktie sound so for me, though.”

“Wh-what do you mean? What are you talking about?” Seohyun nervously stated that his grin grew bigger.

“Anyway, thank you so much.” He said as he set her present aside and hold her shoulders so she faced him.

“No problem, oppa.” She said, sweetly smile.

Luhan then took her snapback off and brought his lips to her forehead, gently press a kiss on it. As he whispered “I love you.”

Seohyun smile. He never fail to make her special and even after they go out for almost a years now, he always make her feel butterflies in her stomach for everything that he did.

“Then, I will get going. I have a morning schedule tomorrow.” She ready to go, when Luhan pulled her hand and make her sit again on the fluffy bed.

“Did I give you a permission to go?” he asked with a stern voice, enough to make her shiver a bit.

“But I have to go Luhan!”

“Stay. I already kicked Kyungsoo and Sehun out just for you.” He gently wrapped his arms around her body once again.

“But-“

“I’ll drive you there tomorrow, so stay for now.” Luhan said as he dragged her so both of them resting fully on the bed.

She put her head on his chest, enjoyed the sound of his heartbeat as Luhan enveloped her in his arms and rested his head on her crown.

“Do you know what the meaning when a girl gave a guy necktie as a present?”

“Is there such a thing?” She asked, raised her head so she can look at his face.

“Of course! When a girl give a guy a necktie as present, it like the girl said ‘I want you’ with an exclamation to the guy’s face.” Seohyun gasped and her big eyes grew bigger.

“I… I just saw a nice necktie and… and suddenly I just have the urge to give it to you. I don’t think th-that way.” Seohyun nervously stated, losing her calm composure.

“Do you know that you are so adorable?” Luhan laugh boom inside the room. Seohyun sulkily slap his arm and pout.

“My my, this baby is so adorable.” Luhan caressed her chubby cheek before added. “Why don’t you help me to try your present?”

Then, Seohyun helped Luhan to put the necktie on. She stared at his boyfriend, satisfied.

“Look, you look so good in this. Let me take a picture.” Seohyun said as she took a picture of them smiling at the camera.

They back cuddling to each other after some session of selca.

“But tell me honestly Joohyun, didn’t you even have a naughty thought when you buy me this? As I remembered I always said that it looks so y when a girl kissed her man by pulling him by his necktie.”

As the thought clouded his mind, his body unknowingly getting hotter.

That’s bad. What if I can’t take a hold of myself? He thought

“Of course, no! I am not a ert like you!!” She said with a pout. It made Luhan sigh and shut his eyes tightly. He had a hard time controlling his hormones.

“Don’t pout.” He said with a low voice.

“Huh?”

“Just stay still Joohyun. Don’t do anything useless such as pout and bat your eyelashes ily like that.” Luhan said, clearly frustrated, that gain a sharp gaze from the latter.

“Why are you like that, seriously?! I’m sleeping!” Seohyun said, clearly annoyed with Luhan’s attitude.

She pushed his shoulder slightly and turned her back to him.

Wrong move. Now her nape was shown before his eyes.

He shut his eyes once again before opened it just suddenly. He advanced to her, bring his arm to circle her waist. And snuggle closer to her from behind.

He sighed, and made his lips to the exposed nape.

“I have told you not to be y, right? Since you never heard, don’t blame me if something happened.” He said with a low voice, enough for only her to hear.

She was going to protest but all that can be heard was her low sigh. Her breath hitched when he found the sensitive part of her neck. He was about to move his hand on her body when a loud bang from outside can be heard, surprising both of them.

“Ya! You two! Get a hotel room if you want to do it! Your room isn’t soundproof. We can hear clearly both of you! Have a mercy for us.”

“Damn it!” Luhan said and threw a pillow to the innocent door.

Seohyun just chuckled. “See? I told you countless time about not to be a ert?”

“But you look so y, I just can’t help it.”

“I’m not!”

“Yes. You are, Joohyun. Let’s just sleep.”

Seohyun faced Luhan and smile. Surprisingly pull him by the necktie that hung loosely around his neck. And bring Luhan closer. He just stared blankly at the girl, still registered about what his girlfriend doing. She stared at his eyes once again before close the gap of their lips.

She just going to give a peck and stop, but the guy can’t let this moment go. He hugged her body tightly and deepened the kiss. She was surprised at first but decided to follow the flow that Luhan made. She brought her hands to circle Luhan’s neck and let Luhan to take lead.

“I love you.” She whispered as they pulled to catch breath.

“I love you too. More than you love me.” Luhan said as he closed the gap between their lips once again.

Outside the room where the lovers enjoy their time, the remaining eleven guys sighed sadly.

“I should get myself a girl, quickly. I’m jealous of them.” Yixing said with his broken Korean sadly, that gained ten approval nods from the other guy.


I found this file when I arranged folders on my laptop. This story actually for Luhan's birthday, but since I just remembered tha I wrote this story, I didn't post this story for Luhan's birthday.

Thanks for your support, my precious reader. I love you~

Please enjoy this story ^^

And sorry fo any mistakes I made in this story :)