Being with Yong Junhyung really makes my day

Just a window away.

It’s gym class and our class is mixed with Chanyeol’s. In another words, with Junhyung’s class too. Uri and Hyelin gathered around me, “hey! Remembered that guy?” They pointed and it is none other than Yong Junhyung. I nod, “do you really know him?” They questions in unison. “I guess so.” I reply feeling uncertain somehow.

Uri taps her chin, “I think you don’t suit him well. He seems a little playful… I still think Chanyeol suits you super well.” She states and I shake my head. “Chanyeol and I are just friends. We will never be together and I never have that kind of feelings for him.” I explains and she shrugs. “But, if I am ______. I will choose Yong Junhyung for sure. I mean it’s not like I am getting marry or anything. He seems so cool and pretty charming.” Hyelin say in joy.

“She right thought. Junhyung is quite dashing.” I thought feeling delight too. We join the crowd of people and everyone formed into their own cliques of friends. “Want to pair up together?” Chanyeol appears and offers. I give a little pause, hoping that I have a chance to be with Junhyung. However, I nod and he brims happily.

Chanyeol and I always paired up together for gym class which I don’t understand why. He could have be with his best friend, Xiumin or Kai. The two class are preparing for the once a year fitness test. We run side by side. But, I know Chanyeol is letting me. He runs pretty fast and I am very slow like a snail.

After five rounds around the field, “Whoa! Junhyung-si, you are so quick!” Girls gushes over him and similarly I too. “He is quite cool.” I thought sheepishly. Chanyeol sort of get the signal, “I don’t think he runs very fast thought.” He comment in jealously. “Can you run that fast?” I questions and he nods proudly. “I don't think it’s necessary to jog that fast and be the center of the attention.” He elaborates and I wonder why.

During the break, Uri, Hyelin and I stroll to the watercooler and take a slip of water. Then, Junhyung and friends come along too. “Hey…” I greet shyly. “Hey, did you enjoy the sweets buffet yesterday?” He questions and I am confused. “Buffet?” I asks back in doubt. “Did you receive the coupons from me yesterday?” He asks and I shake my head. “Oh, I see. I passed those coupons to your friend Chanyeol, I think that he forgot about it I guess. See you around in school then.” He bids goodbye and I am left alone in shock.

“What did the both of you talked about?” Uri got curious and I am overwhelmed. “The teacher is calling us, let’s go back now.” Chanyeol informs and I hold onto his hands. “Can I have a few words with you?” I requests and he nod. “I just had a conversation with Junhyung-si a few minutes ago and he said that he passed you a few coupons yesterday is he right?” I questions and he sighs.

“It’s true. He handed me some coupons yesterday during class. However, I threw them away.” Chanyeol answered honestly. I furrowed my eyebrows, “why did you do that? It’s my present! He gave it to me!” I raised my voice in anger. “It’s not any precious gift anyway, they are just a few piece of waste papers that he received from other people. But, he doesn’t want it so he gave it to you. There’s nothing special about it.” He yells too.

I clenched my fist, “it is to me! You will never understands how does it feels like when you received gifts from the person you love!” I cry and run away. Chanyeol, on the other hand, regrets for shouting at me.

I hide inside the classroom, sobbing sadly. “How can Park Chanyeol do that?” I thought in sadness. All out of the sudden, the door slides open and I look up in embarrassment. Junhyung pants, “So you are here.” He smiles and I wiped away the tears flowing down my cheeks.

He shuts the door, sitting beside me and trying to get his breathe back. After cooling down, “why are you crying?” He questions and I remain in silent feeling uncomfortable. He let a few laughter, “don't be upset about the few pieces of coupons.” Junhyung ruffles my hair. “It’s kind of bad when I think back of it. Its sort like giving you things that I don’t want at all.” He confesses feeling guilty.

Junhyung give a little thinking, “how about I treat you sweets today?” He suggests and I look at him blankly. “As compensation? Maybe a chance to ask for forgiveness?” He rubs the back of his head feeling ashamed and I giggles.

“Being with Yong Junhyung really feel the best and his action really makes my days even brighter.” I thought in happiness.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, how are you? XD

Did you all like the new poster? I think is the best and it is a gift rom my friend Whisker~ :3

Anyways, if you guys ae interested to have one please check out her shop (link provided at foreword) :)

I forgot to ask you guys, do you think Chanyeol done a correct job of throwing away the coupons meant for you?

Have a good week ahead and enjoy your day :)

@Dreamage.