Can you bring me around the neighbourhood?

Just a window away.

I am shocked, unable to answer his question. “How long have you learnt violin?” Junhyung questions. “10 years?” I reply sheepishly. “Whoa, that is very impressive. I wish I have that determination in things I do too.” He smiles and me too. “Do you like violin?” He asks again and I nods.

“Are you free tomorrow?” He asks and I nods again. “Can you bring me around the neighbourhood? I am quite new here thought, even though I lived here before. However, it was so long ago. The environment changed so much.” He elaborates. “Yeah, I can guide you around.” I answer politely and he brim brightly. “Shall we meet morning 9a.m?” He suggests and I shake my head. “I have violin class till afternoon 12p.m” I explains.

Junhyung taps his chin, “how about I fetch you after school?” He suggests and I am taken aback. “It’s alright, I can meet you here.” I deny that idea. “Furthermore, the violin is quite heavy so…” I added and he cut me off. “I will carry for you.” He let out a warm smile and I melted. “I don’t think you know where it is located thought. It’s quite far from here.” I highlight. “Don’t worry, just give me the address and I will find my way there. 12pm right?” He reconfirm and I nods.

After shower, I lay on my bed recalling the conversation just now. My heart throbs rapidly, I hold onto my towel nervously. “It’s the first time someone fetch me home from violin class other than Mum, Dad and Ari. When was the last time that happened?” I thought feeling warm inside. I turn over and glance at my pillows, “going out with a male schoolmate alone, when was the last time too…” I continue.

The next morning, I wake up earlier and I open my closet. I glance looking for a suitable dress to wear, “it must not be too formal but not sloppy too.” I thought while analyzing them. I take one out, a light blue dress and I change into it. I stand in front of the mirror, “prefect.” I smile happily.

I leave home and to violin class. In a swift, the class ends. “______, we have a concert next month and the school wants to be part of it.” My teacher, Miss Venna say and I accepted it with excitement. “Can life get any better?” I thought in joy.

I climb down the stairs and I turn left, my eyes widen in surprise because Junhyung was already there waiting for me. He wore his earphone and dress so stylish. He leans against the lamp post and scans around the environment. “So handsome.” I admire him.

Junhyung look at my direction and smile sweetly. I stunned, he off his music and walk towards me. “Let me carry this.” He took my violin and I blushes. “Where do you often go after class?” He asks. “There is a cafe down the street, I always eat there before I go home.” I answers and we walk to the cafe together.

We chatted and laughed at the jokes, until we reach the entrance the cafe and I realized I forgot my hand phone at the music center. “Junhyung-si, I forgot my phone at the class just now.” I say. “Do you need me to go back with you?” Junhyung offers and I shake my head. “I will be back fast, you find a seat first?” I suggest and he nods.

I run as fast as could back, I push the door and back to the classroom. I knock the door, “sorry for interrupting Ms. Venna.” I apologize. “I felt my mobile phone on the table.” I explains and she laughs at my clumsiness. I bowed and out of the place.

On the way back, “______.” I heard someone call my name and my eyes enlarge in surprise. “Chanyeol…” I call weakly. “Whoa, you look so pretty.” He compliments and I remain quiet. “Are you going home now? I am too, let’s go home together?” Chanyeol asks and I shake my head. “I am meeting my friend now. I will be leaving first.” I answer nervously and run away.

Back in the cafe, I search for Junhyung whom is sitting at the corner of the cafe. “Hey…” I greet bashfully. “Hey, the environment here is fabulous.” Junhyung states feeling amazed. “Did you find your phone?” He worry and I show it to him. “You are kind of forgetful huh.” He giggles and I feel a little embarrassed by his comment.

I suggest my favourite dish in the cafe which is Salmon Royale and Truffle Benedict along with Lemongrass Ricotta Pancakes for dessert. Junhyung tasted the food, “Oh my god, this is superb.” He took another bite of it. “I think I can have another serving of all of them.” He added and I chuckles.

In the evening, Junhyung walks me homes. Actually, we just live next door of each other. “I reached home.” I said and he smiles. “See you tomorrow in school?” He asks and I nods. “Goodbye and thank you for today.” He bids goodbye and back to his house. I, on the other hand, stay at the same spot until his figure disappear from my sight.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I am back with a new update. Thank you so much for your kind patient.

I know I have been on hiatus quite a long time due to studies and of course having a plot block. ^^''

Recently, I have completed my another fanfic...

"Prince, from Infinite Land." 

So, you can check it out if you enjoy reading Infinite fanfic. :)

Also, hope to hear your views soon. :)

@Dreamage.