I don't really like him.

Just a window away.

I wake up early today and rushes to the window. Junhyung’s bedroom curtain is not drawn, “is he not awake?” I thought in confuse. “I wanted to go to school with him today.” I thought in disappointment.

Suddenly, my bedroom’s door springs open and it’s my older sister, Ari. “Good, you are awake. Mum’s looking for you downstairs.” Ari say and I climb down the stairs with her. “Good morning honey.” Mum greets. “I know it’s a little bad. However, can you bring this packet of fresh carrots, tomatoes and cabbages to Grandma Park?” She requests and I nods. I change into my uniform and ride my bicycle to Chanyeol’s house. “It’s kind of sad thought, unable to go to school together with Junhyung.” I thought feeling sad again.

I press the doorbell, “grandma is me, ______. I am here with a fresh bag of vegetables you ordered.” I raise my voice a little. The door opens and it is Chanyeol. “Hey.” He smiles and I too. “I will carry the bags to kitchen.” Chanyeol say and I pass it to him. “Where’s grandma?” I question. “She went to the wet market to buy some fishes.” Chanyeol answers.

“Oh, I will be leaving now.” I say and walk away. “Wait for me, I will go with you.” Chanyeol rushes. He rides his bicycle, cycling beside me and he smiles happily. “Who did you go out with yesterday?” Chanyeol questions and I am a little shock. “erm… a friend from Primary school.” I lied. “Really? Our former classmate? Who was he or she?” He got curious. “Mina.” I avoid his glance.

Then, I saw Junhyung in front of me and I cycle faster leaving Chanyeol behind me. “Junhyung-si.” I call in delight and he wave in joy too. “Good morning, do you want to have lunch together later?” He offers. However, Chanyeol blocked, “I don’t think she is free.” He denies. “Alright then, see you around.” Junhyung walks to class.

“What are you doing Park Chanyeol?” I raises my voice a little. “Don’t mix with him too much, he isn't a nice person anyway.” Chanyeol reply in annoyed and I stomped to class angrily. “I just don’t like the fact that you are close with him.” Chanyeol thought in irritation.

Chanyeol enters class and Junhyung is gathered by many classmates more towards the females. Chanyeol sits down and flips his textbook to the page where the teacher stops previously. They group laughed loudly, “irritating.” He thought in vexed. Later, Junhyung moves beside him, “Hi, my name is Yong Junhyung. Very nice to meet you.” He introduces himself. But, he ignores him.

Junhyung laughs awkwardly, “I guess you aren’t very friendly huh…Can you share your textbook with me? I am new in school and I haven’t receive the booklist from the teacher yet.” He explains and Chanyeol shares with him unwillingly.

The lesson starts and Chanyeol is writing down notes diligently. But, Junhyung is yawning away and falling asleep. “That’s why I don’t like him. Rich kid like him doesn’t cherish the opportunity to study in school.” Chanyeol thought in anger.

In the middle of the class, Junhyung woke up and saw the little photograph in Chanyeol’s pencil case and he take a look at it. “You’re friends with ______?” He questions and Chanyeol snatches it back from him. “Do you know what manners is? Please do ask permission before touching other people’s belongings.” Chanyeol hisses and Junhyung raises his hand up fly in the air. “Sorry bro.” He apologize. “I am not your bro.” Chanyeol growls.

“You don’t need to be angry. Actually, can you hand this coupons to her for me later? I thought that she would love to eat cakes so I received them from my other peers. But, I don’t really enjoy so much of sweets.” Junhyung said and Chanyeol forces out a smile. “Sure, no problem.”

After class, Chanyeol is the last person who leaves the classroom and he walk pass a rubbish bin. He stares at the vouchers, “who needs your cheap promotion gift? I can treat her as much sweets as she wants.” He grumbles and throw the useless papers into the bin without looking back.

“______ is a wonderful girl that should be treated preciously and not by a rich boy whom don’t know how to care.” He thought furiously. “Who needs you when she already has me.” He clenched his fist.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, thank you for supporting this fanfics. 

Also, the chance for me to hear your views again. :)

Do you sense a sour feeling from Chanyeol? o.o

@Dreamage.