We are just a window away.

Just a window away.

 

After recess, my mind was blank. It stopped at the scene just now during recess time, Yong Junhyung. Hence, it causes me to thought of something. Is the world so small? Could it be… it was a fate planned by deities?

The last bell rings, I packed my bag and was on my way to my after school club. I am in the newspaper club. We report and write article about what have happened in the school. For example, the achievements and problems students caused.

I opened the door and saw ChanYeol inside. “Hey,” he smiled brightly and I returned a soft smile. “Have you thought of any interesting topics to write for our next headline?” He asked and I was not listening. “Hey, you alright?” He concerned and I nodded.

“I think we should wait for everyone to come and then we will think about the headline for the next paper.” I suggest and he agreed. I thought for awhile, “ChanYeol, have you ever met someone again and again then…maybe fall in first sight?” I ask carefully.

He raised his eyebrows, “it did not happen to me before…” ChanYeol replied and I just remain quiet. “Why?” He got curious and I just shake my head.

“Nothing, I just got curious…You know curiosity kills the cats right?” I stutter nervously. “Alright, I thought you are going to tell me that you fall in love with the new guy from my class…” He rolled his eyes and I froze on the spot. “No, at all…” I laughed dryly.

Afterwards, everyone came and we are discussing about our next headline. “Any suggestion?” ChanYeol asked. “How about the new project the school is organising, they are going to build a new indoor sport hall and minimize the size of the school garden. We could go around and ask about students responds.” Sung Hoon said. “That is interesting.” Chanyeol accepted.

“I have another one, I heard that the school is going to close down some of the club activities and their purpose is the use the funds to expand that project Sung Hoon presented just now.” Another added on. “I think it is a good idea, Umi?” ChanYeol calls.

She let out a few laughs, “how about we write about the new transfer student, Yong Junhyung? I mean everyone seems so interested in him. We can use this to make our headline and gain the attention of the pupils to buy our papers.” She stated and Chanyeol disagree.  In addition, she sulked. Yong Junhyung huh…

At the end of the meeting, we decided to write about the new project the school is about to start. Now the way home, the name kept on replay in my mind. “I am home.” I shouted and Mum came out from the kitchen. “Is Ari at home?” I asked and Mum replied no. Ari, is my older sister.

I entered my room, at the highest floor of my house. I got exhausted and I stared at my violin. I started to play with it and the melody of the violin ease me down. Coming to the end, someone clapped their hands loudly. I looked behind and my jaws dropped in shock.

“Hello.” He waved warmly. “Yong Junhyung?!” I gasped and he nodded. “I see you are my new neighbour, I am so elated. Now, I am assure that you and I going to be best friend forever.” He giggled and I was out of words. “You played the violin well.” He praised.

He is my neighbour now?!

----------------------------------------

Enjoy it! ^^