An Approach.

Just a window away.

I never thought a summer this year have changed my life. That summer, everything seems so beautiful and bright. Could it be…it is because of him?

It’s the first day of summer; I am sitting in the classroom. At the back of the classroom, Mr. Kim, my mathematics teacher is teaching the new formula for the chapter. It was like the typical classroom, there were students who listen attentively, some were having in their conversation and some were doing their own business.

I, I was in one the category too. Why don’t you make a guess? Which group am I in? Could it be the first one or the second one? To be honest, it was neither of it. I was in the last group; I was doing my own stuff.

I stared out the window, summer; in a blink of an eye have approach. It does bring numerous memories to me. Summer…it was the best when I was still a child. Slowly, I stretch my arms widely. How I wish I could have a bite of a piece of cooling watermelon now. That must be delicious!

The lesson ended, the teacher leaved and everyone was having a short break. “_____!” Hyerin called. “Let’s go get a packet of juice.” She smiled brightly and I went along with her. “The weather is killing me!” She grumbles and I giggled. The common complains everyone says in summer.

Later, I got an orange juice and Hyerin got a bottle of coke. I poked the straw into the hole and I start to the juice. “Ah~ this feeling is the best.” Hyerin cheered and I put on a smile at her. Summer, I wonder what will happen this year?

Afterwards, lessons continue and some have already fallen asleep. In addition, I am about to fall asleep too. With the heavy head, I lie on the table and shut my eyes. I doze off to my dreamland.

Two hours later, the bell of the school rings, students bowed their fellow teachers and ready to go home. I woke up, with saliva drooling out. What time is it now? I realized, it was time for me to go home. “Let’s go home.” Hyerin called and I got my bag and follow her.

“Want to go for a bowl of ice red bean?” Hyerin asked on the way home. I shook my head, “I have to help my mother with the vegetable stall also Violin lesson today.” I said ruefully.

“It’s alright then, I will call Uri then.” She beam and I nodded with agreement. “Bye then.” She waved and we walked different ways. On the way back, the field of sunflowers was beautiful, the scene was picturesque. It was just brilliant.

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. “Excuse me, could I borrow your hand phone? My phone runs out of battery…” He rubbed his neck sheepishly and shows it to me. Hence, I took out and lend him. “Alright, I get it. Thank you.” He hangs up and returns to me.

“Thank you.” He smiled and my heart pounded. “Mind telling me the route to Flora Street 2?” He requested. I can sense my face red and hot; I was embarrassed and pointed the road to him. “Thank you very much!” He smiled again and walked away.

That smile, seems too special now.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

This is the first chapter of this story, hehehes.

It may not be attracting enough but good stuffs comes at the back right? ;)

Thanks for viewing and reading this fanfic.