Wedding At Last

Revengence to Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Yoogeunnie!! Where's your bow tie??" Victoria asked him. Yoogeun pouted his lips "Shidowl!!! I don't want to wear it! Go away!!" He shouted to Vic. Nichkhun walked in and saw what was happenning "aish..Victoria you can't even handle Yoogeun what about the one in your stomache!" Nichkhun nagged. 

 

Victoria threw death glares to him. "Arasoe! Then I'll just go away!" She said. Nichkhun chuckled at her "okay I'm sorry I didn't mean that...hmmm...don't go away" he said pulling her arm. 

 

Yoogeun still pouted his lips and crossed his arms. "Where is my omma and appa?" He asked.

 

Nichkhun looked at the little 5 year old pouting and bent down to his level. "Yoogeunnie...you know what today is right?" He asked him. 

 

Yoogeun looked at Nichkhun and then to Victoria and nodded. "It's omma and appa's wedding" he replied. Nichkhun then ruffled his hair "and so for your omma and appa you should be a good boy and wear this bow tie like me! And maybe you'll get to eat candy with *whispers* So Ri right?" Nichkhun said. 

 

Yoogeun's eyes went wide when Nichkhun said that and he immediatly let Nichkhun put on his bow tie for him. 

 

Victoria grinned at Nichkhun "tsk..tsk..your always so cunning." She said to him. Nichkhun back hugged Victoria and held her small bump on her tummy. "That's why you love me!" He said. Victoria  slapped his arm and walked out of the room. 

 

 


Victoria walked into the brides room "Sulli, we got him to put it on. Are you ready yet?" Victoria asked. 

 

Sulli turned around and her bestfriends all gasped. 

 


"Wahh Ssul you look..." Said Krystal.

 

"Daaeeeeebakkk" added Victoria.

 


"And just" Amber said.

 

 


"Wonderful!!" Luna ended.

 

 


Sulli giggled "awh! You guys don't flatter me!" She said.

 

 

 

Then there was a knock at the door. 

 

 

Sulli looked at the girls and they looked at her "hmm noogooji?" 

 

 

Walking towards the door she was going to open it but Krystal stopped her. "Mm umm *waves finger in air* not the bride! It might be the groom- *opens door* or not..." She said.

 

 


Sulli couldn't believe her eyes "is it really you??" Sulli asked. 

 

 

Krystal knew who it was but Victoria, Amber, and Luna had no clue. 

 

 

"Sulli-ah...have you been well?" Said her aunt.

 


Sulli picked up her big white gown and walked quickly over to her aunt to hug her. "How long has it been? 10 years? How did you-" Sulli couldn't speak anymore or else tears will brim.

 

Pulling out if the longing hug her aunt caressed Sulli's face "I'm worry I haven't been here...I really am. I don't deserve to be forgiven" her aunt said. Sulli shook her head "Aniya I know you had it hard. It's okay. And your my only family now other than Minho including my friends" Sulli said looking to her friends. 

 

 

Krystal then saw a little girl coming through the door. "Ooo So Ri-ah what are you doing here?" Krystal asked her daughte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter