Will You Marry Me?

Revengence to Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*sorry for grammar mistakes and didn't didn't re-read to fix mistakes*          Enloping inside her head that she is now having another life forming inside of her she still can't seem to believe it. She would sometimes be to rough on herself even though she has stopped her nursing job.    Hence making Minho even more protective of her but he's not around all day. Since he started taking over the company again he's been really busy. Making Sulli miss him even more and she decided to visit him. She didn't tell him before hand because he wouldn't have allowed her to come to him.      Her baby bump is visible and she feels wkonderful. The joy of pregnancy you can say. Entering the building she arrived to Minho's office door after riding the elevator and entering certain hallways.      *knock,knock*        "Come in!" She heard his voice shout from inside and smiled while turning the door nob. Entering as slow and quiet as she can she peeked a look. He was focused in his work and didn't pay her any attention. Still looking down "Yes Onew? What is it?" He asked. Sulli pouted her lips then spoke "Onew? Tsk...bwoyah! Agiyah! Your appa-...aish Choi Minho can't you look up!" She shouted. Realizing the voice he missed day and night he looked up right away. A wide smile spreaded on his face "Sulli-yah? What are you doing here?" He asked standing up to walk to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her. "Me and baby missed you at home so I came to visit!" She said happily. Rubbing his hands over her bump he bent down a little with his upper body. "Baby did you miss me? Hmm?" He asked. Sulli felt a little flutter inside her body and gasped making Minho worry already. "What's wrong?" He said concerned. Sulli wide eyed and looked at him "what's this feeling? Is it the baby moving?" She said.      Minho chuckled "making me all worried..." He said under his breath.      Sulli sat down "Oppa...lately my back has been hurting the doctor said I should get more excercise" she told him. He nodded "it's just your hormones Sulli don't worry and as for excercising we'll go for walks every now and then arasoe?" He said.        ---------------------------------------       Staying home again with nothing to do she started looking at recipe books. "Hmmm...what should I make for Minho today??" she thought while scanning and flipping the pages in the cook book.            "Ah! I got it! Salad!?!?....nah...he probably wants something more delicious" She exclaimed but wasn't so sure.            She heard the house door open and creased her eyebrows then decided to walk to the door to see who it was. "Noogoosayoe??" She asked while heading to the door. And to her suprise Minho was standing at the door with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Sulli was a little shocked "Oppa? But a-aren't you suppose to be-" he cut her off with a kiss on her lips. Sulli just gave in and had her hand on his chest. As he deepened the kiss when he wrapped an arm around her waist with the flowers in his other hand.            Pulling out of the kiss Sulli slapped his arm a little but only lightly. Then Minho bended down like he did everyday after coming back home to Sulli gradually growing stomache to talk to his baby. "Hey there little one appa is back! And will you help me today?? I have a suprise for your omma." He said looking at Sulli afterwards. Standing straight now he held the flowers in front of her, which made it in between the two. "Sulli will you accept my flowers and go on this date with me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter