Before I loose you

Revengence to Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol walked to his apartment and took out his phone as he dialed a number "I did it are you happy now...leave her alone" 

The person on the other line smirked 
"Good...I'll leave her alone now. But make sure you come to the pictorial tomorrow" and hung up.

Chanyeol massaged his temples and threw his phone on his bed and shoved everything onto the floor on his desk in madness. "Mianhe Sulli-ah...Mianhe" he sobbed as he kept apologizing. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Minho pulled Sulli out of his embrace  and took off his scarf and wrapped it around Sulli's neck. "It's cold wear this and stop crying you'll get sick" Sulli wiped her remaining tears and straightened up "Gomawoe...and Mian" Minho smiled "gwenchana let's go someplace warm Arasoe?" Sulli nodded in agreement as they walked side by side down to a cafe near by. 

Minho and Sulli sat at a table for two near the window and ordered a cup of coffee and hot chocolate for Sulli."if you don't mind me asking, what happened that made you cry like that just now?" Minho said to stop the silence between them. Sulli felt a pool of tears swell up in her eyes again "C-Chanyeol...h-he...I m-mean we-" Minho stopped her from saying no more. "He broke up with you...?" Minho figured from her action. Sulli nodded and started crying again this time a little loud. "Wahhhhhahaha!! I think he found out about us...and what happened that night.." Minho was confused "what night?" He asked curiously. Sulli stopped crying and seemed a little dissapointed in him "you don't remember? How could you? When you took advantage if me while I was drunk?" She reminded him. Minho crooked his head "I don't remember taking advantage of you...I never did Sulli, you simply gave in to me". Sulli stood up and frowned "bwoyah are you here to make me feel even worse?" She walked out of the cafe and Minho followed but the worker there stopped him. "Sir you need to pay?" He took out his wallet and quickly handed the worker the money "I don't want the change keep it as tip" and quickly went after Sulli. 

"Sulli!" Minho called out to her since she didn't get very far from the cafe they were in. He fast walked through the slightly crowded street and grabbed her wrist. Sulli felt her body yank back from the pull of a strong arm. Minho pulled her into a hug, Sulli tried to protest but failed when Minho held into her waist even tighter "Saranghae Sulli-ah..." Minho confessed "I don't know when and how but I think I love you...ani I love you Sulli...I want to tell you now before I'm too late...before you go away...before I lose you again...before I loose someone again.." He said out into her ear softly sending a tingling sensation throughout Sulli's body but her heart was most effected. It was beating like crazy when she heard Minho's words. Minho held onto her frail body even tighter "Minho..." Sulli pulled herself out if his hold "I can't-" he cutted her words "I know you just broke up with him...and I once dated your sister...I'm not forcing you, I just want you to know how I feel" he let her wrist go. "Mianhe I'll go now...get home safely" he said quickly before turning his back on her. Sulli watched Minho fade through the crowd and was left standing in the middle of the street. She felt as if something that once away had came back into her life "he loves me? Minho does..?" She questioned herself. 

Minho felt a weight lift off his chest. The words he's been hiding in came out before he was too late. He knew it was wrong and he shouldn't have but at that moment he couldn't help himself. "Mianhe Jinri-ah...but I love Sulli" he looked at the picture of them together 5 years ago. Minho placed the picture back in the drawer of his lamp table and tucked himself back in his bed and drifted off to sleep. 

Sulli was sleepless her now ex-boyfriend broke up with her suddenly and then Minho confessed. She turned her body from side to side continuously that night. She hadn't told any of her girl friends yet. Afraid she might break down and cry her heart out again so far only Minho knew about the break up and anyone else Chanyeol had told. Sulli wanted to question him but didn't get the chance to. She sighed a deep sigh and forced her eyes to close and fell asleep. 

 

 

-Next Morning- 

 

 

Sulli got up later than her usual wake up time and panicked "ah! Work!" She grabbed her phone and called Victoria.

"Unnie can you let the team leader know I'll be a little late today, gumawoe Unnie" and she hung up. She rushes to get ready as quickly as possible.  

When Sulli arrived at work she apologizes for being late. She saw Minho in his office and had no choice but to go and inform him "Minho...sorry I'm late...sorry" and bows to him. Minho didn't budge he completely ignored her. Sulli went to her desk and did her daily routine as a nurse. The whole day she thought Minho would say something to her but he didn't. 

"Bwo?!?!???!! Chanyeol and you broke up-" Sulli covered Victoria's mouth with her hand. Victoria removed Sulli's hand and pouted "that Chanyeol called it quits first?" Sulli nodded to Victoria "pft...Kwenchana Sulli-ah...there's a lot of other man in the world" and Victoria hugged her. Sulli nodded urging her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter