Happiness Continues...

Revengence to Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Sorry for grammar mistakes**

 


  Krystal and Taemin's wedding was being held and Sulli was the maid of honor. And Minho being one of the best men's for Taemin. 

 

 Helping her bestfriend organize her once in a lifetime wedding. She felt delighted. 

 


Minho stood opposite from Sulli on the other side beside Taemin while she stood next to Krystal.

 


Watching the two exchange their vows.

 

 

Sulli caught Minho starin at her the while time and smiling. 

 


"Bwo?" She mouthed to him. 

 

Minho shook his head still smiling at her. 

 

---------------------------------------

 


It was time for the flower throw to see who's getting married next. 

 

Sulli wanted to join but Minho forbid her. 

 


"Please Oppa...I want I catch it too" she pleaded.

 


Minho shook his head "andwae...you have to be careful of the baby and plus I'm going to marry you soon anyways" he said. 

 


"But you wanted the baby to be born first." He pouted. 

 


Sulli pinched his right cheek. 

 


"Yes. And thank you for not rushing it." 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 


Her bump that grew each month was getting bigger and bigger. 

 


Minho came back home from work and saw Sulli napping on the couch. 

 

He went over and saw her shirt rises up with her belly showing. Smiling he removed strands of hair from her face. Putting it behind her ear, then walking back from the room with a blanket to cover her. 

 


Seeing Sulli haven't made anything to eat he wanted to cook for her when she woke up. Heading to the kitchen he prepared for their dinner. 

 

 

He finished cooking and checked to see if Sulli was awake yet. But she didn't even move or even flinch from before. 

 


Walking over to her again he shook her lightly to wake her up. "Sulli-ah...*shakes* Sulli~ wake up time to eat.." He said. 

 


Snuggling her body closer to the couch she didn't care about his awakening for her. 

 

He gave up not wanting to bother her any further. He ate his dinner alone. 

 


Sulli didn't know why but napping turned out to be sleeping for that whisk evening. When she woke up the couch was a lot more comfortable. Opening her eyes she looked around the place. 

 

"Oh~ this isn't the living room." She said. Then she heard the shower go off. 

 

"Minho is home!" She jumped out of bed. But she felt dizzy all of a sudden and fell back down on the bed.

 

 

Minho came in the room and saw what happened he quickly rushed to Sulli's care. 

 

"Ssul!" He shouted.

 


Sulli tried to get up again but failed.

 

She chuckled a little "maybe a little jet lagged from sleeping too much Oppa. Don't worry" she said.

 


Minho nodded and help tuck her in bed again. 


"Oppa when did you get back?" She asked.

 

Minho answered her "This afternoon at 4 but you were knocked out cold. And I made dinner earlier but you didn't wake up" he said.

 

"You should have woke me up!" She said.

 

Minho frowned to her then replied "I did. But you didn't even budge. Are you hungry?" He asked.

 

Sulli nodded "yes very...I'm starving" 

 

 


----------------------------------

 


Today was the appointment to find out the gender of the baby. The couple were nervous but excited at the same time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter