Minji's decision

31st October

Minji was on her bed, with a blanket wrapping around her as she laid down on her bed in her dark room. Her eyes were sore and the area around her orbs were red and puffy. After the warm fluids, which blurred her vision, raced to leave her eyes due to the emotional turmoil Taemin had gave her earlier that day. Now, the warm salty fluids lingered on her face had lost its heat and was almost dried up. She used the blanket that was wrapped around her to wipe away those tears of hers and placed the blanket aside. She then sat up and pulled both her legs up, having both her knees up. She wrapped her arms around her knees. Seconds later, she grabbed her mobile phone that was on the bed, with her right hand, then came the left hand, holding onto her mobile phone, with the thumb of each hand placed on the keyboard portion on the screen of her phone. She was hesitating on whose message she should reply to and how should she reply to Kikwang and Taemin as both had messaged her to make a choice on who to meet the current moment. She was in dilemma. Switching the conversation tabs between Kikwang and Taemin from Kikwang to Taemin to Kikwang to Taemin again and it goes on and on as she switches around the messages from the two guys. At times, she would tried to phrase her text that she wanted to type, but she ended up deleting all the content she had typed. She was unfortunately stuck in choosing who to meet between the two hot and currently still famous Korean idol boy band guys.

After much dilemma, she had finally decided to...


To get some comfort from Kikwang

OR

Be brave and face Taemin to settle the problem


author's note: There's alternate endings. Read both and comment which you prefer! Also, do not judge a chapter by it's title! Both endings are Taeminzy endings.
Thank you to all readers for your support!