Sandcastle 3 – Confession

Sandcastle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In front of a big condominium complex, in the middle of the night, parked a white van transporting four individuals. One of them, who just woke up a few minutes ago, stepped out of the van to open the sliding door of the passenger seat behind to wake up one of its passengers.

 

“Yunho, we’re here.”

 

The man slowly opened up his eyes and took a quick glance of the area, quickly recognizing that it’s not the usual place where he lives.

 

“Where are we, hyung?” He asked.

 

“We’re in your new condo. Do you remember your unit name and password?”

 

“You mean, the one we just bought? But you said there aren’t much in there yet.”

 

“I did… yesterday. The men I hired told me that they already put the basic furnitures and necessities in there. It’s nearer than your old place so I think it’ll be better if you take a rest here. The sooner you’ll be able to rest in a decent bed, the better.” The guy explained, before patting lightly the sleepy man and pulled his bag out to help him. He walked Yunho to his unit, just in case some sasaeng fans do something to his artist. He likes how the guards of the place are efficient, knowing how Yunho is such a big star now, he has to be protected at all times.

 

As they made their way to the elevator, someone stood beside them. The manager was quite defensive already, earning a weird and perplexed look from the guy beside them. Meanwhile, Yunho was just standing there, with eyes closed, trying to keep awake for a few minutes more. The manager, sensing that the guy didn’t even pay attention to the big star beside him, tired to get out of the awkward environment by adjusting his glasses and clearing his throat. Finally, the elevator reached the ground floor. He was about to step in first, but the man beside beat him to it and got in first. Somehow, he’s starting to feel intimidated with his aura. He’s not even paying attention to them, which he should feel thankful, but that also means that the man doesn’t even pay attention to the ever-famous U-Know of TVXQ. Adding to the awkwardness of the situation was when he was about to push the number, indicating the floor number, it’s already lit, meaning that the guy with them in the elevator, lives in the same floor as Yunho.

 

And he was right. The guy lives next door. But at least, he can now breathe peacefully.

 

Going in to the unit of his artist, he immediately told him to sit in the couch first. He then went around the place very fast to check the surroundings. As he made it sure that the place is safe, and that the bedroom is ready, he once again woke up the man, who obviously fell asleep in the couch, and led him to the bedroom.

 

Grabbing a sticky note and a pen from his pocket, he wrote a note and posted it on the table, next to the younger man’s phone, saying that his schedule the next day will start late in the afternoon.

 

After that, he walked out of the room and checked the fridge. He heaved a deep sigh of relief when he saw some food and drinks inside.

 

“I better thank my noona for doing me such favor.” He told himself, as he asked his sister a favor to buy some food and toiletries for Yunho. Everything she paid for will be reimbursed anyway, but still, she did him a favor, though she’s also busy with work. He then checked the time and silently cursed as it’s almost three in the morning. They still have to drive Changmin to his house, before he and the driver can go home.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Of course he recognized the guys in the elevator, but he’s not that eager to know much about them. It’s just natural for him to easily remember people by face, if not by name. He has to anyway, or else he’ll have trouble everytime he does his rounds in the hospital.

 

“TVXQ…” He mumbled as he got in his bedroom to get ready to shower. It has been three years since he came back to Korea to continue his practice, but he’s wondering why he only heard them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter