Displeased

Maknae Switch! (under construction)


Hoya's P.O.V

I could feel Sungjong tense up next to mea and shot him a quick glance.  His fists were balled up in anger and his face was pale as he processed the information given to us by Sunggyu hyung.  I could tell automatically that he was displeased, and to be honest I was not in the least bit surprised.  I knew how Jongie felt about SHINee we've talked about several times to each other, after all I'm not his favorite hyung for no reason.  I shot him a sympathetic smile and wrapped a arm over his tense shoulders in order to relax him just a bit.  He turned to me slightly and relaxed his shoulders, however I noticed his hands were still clenched enough that his knuckles were turning white.  I knew Sungjong was not happy at all, however I was.  I won't lie I have a great appreciation for that group, I mean look at just how many years that have been together and look how strong their fan base is.  Someday I want to be as well known as them and perhaps as skilled as their rapper Minho and as good of a dancer as Taemin.  I really do admire them even if my dongsaeng does not.  "When do we start?" I asked Gyu hyung eagerly. 

"Next week.  I still have to meet up with Onew-shii to discuss a few things.  Plus we are both going to meet with the two CEOs to discuss schedules and stuff like that."  I nodded with the others as Sungjong scowled at the thought of meeting with his enemy that quickly.  "Any other questions?"  Sungjong raised his hand.  "No Sungjong you CANNOT back out of this."  Sunggyu said knowing the Maknae's thoughts, as the boy scowled even deeper.  I patted his head

"I'm sure it won't be soo bad." I said trying to calm him down.  It didn't work as he pushed off my hand and stormed into his room slamming the door.

"Yah!"  Sunggyu yelled at the annoyed boy

"Give it up hyung.  You know he won't listen when he's angry.  Just let him cool off."  Woohyun spoke up from the floor.  Sunggyu sighed.

"Well I guess that is it for today.  I suggest we all go to bed.  It's been a long day." He said running his fingers through his brown hair and he sighed yet again.  Poor Grandpa is to old for this kind of drama.  

I headed back into my shared room with Sungjong and noticed his white bear lying on the floor as Sungjong himself laid on his bed staring up at the ceiling with a thoughtful look.  He turned to look at me as I sat on my own bed playing with my phone "Hyung?"  I hummed "What am I going to do?"

"Have you tried getting along with him?" 

"That's what started all of this."  He replied with annoyance evident in his tone

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing don't worry about it."  He sighed "I hate this."  He said as he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in shock.  I swore I just heard someone scream.  All of a sudden I heard it again "YAH LEE SUNGJONG GET YOUR SKINNY LITTLE OUT HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard.  I looked to Sungjong who just grinned at me mischievously and rolled out of bed to greet our furious leader.  What in the world did this boy do?  I wondered I mean it's common knowledge that Sungjong is part evil, but he's never done anything that involves that level of fury in Sunggyu's voice, not even when he broke the TV.  I got up behind him and meet the tired looking group in the living room while a green haired Sunggyu stood glaring at the proud looking maknae.  Wait a second.  Something is not right here.  I thought as my tired mind tried to keep up with the situation Oh MY GOD. I gapped at Sunggyu who had green hair.  How did that even happen?  Did Sungjong...? Oh. I thought as I finally grasped reality.  

"Wow" I said and Sungyeol nodded.  Sunggyu glared even harder as Dongwoo reached his hand out in order to touch the ugly looking colored hair,  Woohyun grabbed it out of the air before Sunggyu could hurt him.  Myungsoo just stood their with an open mouth, not saying a word.  Sunggyu glared at the maknae further 

"You know this won't stop anything so fix this." He growled out.  Sungjong just laughed in his face

"Oh I know, however this is just proof of what I can do.  And relax hyung it's only that spray paint stuff for hair.  It will come off after 3 washes.  Plus coordinator noona will kill all of us if anyone touches your hair with hairdye other than her."  Sungjong smiled yet again and waltzed off to the kitchen as Sunggyu slumped to the floor defeated.  None of us would dare go against that noona.  We valued life far to much for that.  I followed Sungjong into the kitchen curious as to when he did this.  I mean I share a room with the kid.

"When?" I asked He smiled at me

"Did you know hyung, that you are a VERY sound sleeper.  I even stubbed my toe and you didn't even flinch." He laughed gently, and at that moment I swear I saw devil horns coming out of his soft black hair, and was very afraid of the maknae for the first time ever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

See I kept my promise!  I'm hoping to do another update this weekend but I won't promise anything so please enjoy this chapter.  Thank you for supporting me through your comments and subscribing, it means the world to me.  You guys are awesome

<3 Ashley