Relocating

Maknae Switch! (under construction)

Sungjong's P.O.

​Grunting I lifted my suitcase off my bed placing it right side up with the little plastic wheels making a strong impact with the bare wooden floors.  Sunggyu stood in the doorway watching me closely with those small beady eyes of his, his upper body leaning against the wooden frame.  "Are you ready?" I nod not meeting his gaze, still angry at the leader.  "Look I know this isn't something that you are fond of but i wouldn't do this if I didn't think it would beneficial for you and the group."
​"Why do I have to do this?  This is stupid!  You don't even know if it's gonna work!"  I finally stare in his eyes, my eyes burning with both rage and desperation.  He comes closer and reaches a hand out, ready to comfort me by my hair, but I move away still angry and not wanting his affection.  He lowers his hand slowly and looks slightly dissappointed.  I grab my suitcase by the handle and shoulder my way past Sunggyu and wheel my suitcase out to the front door where Hoan hyung stands waiting for me so that we can make our way over to SHINee's dorm.  I hand over my suitcase and grab my shoes from the rack by the door and slip them on turning back to wave all my hyungs bye as I head out behind Hoan hyung.  We head down to the parking garage under our building in complete silence as I play with my phone not in the mood to converse with anyone.  The elevator dings and I look up to see Hoan hyung staring at me.  I look back and then nod towards the open door which he ignores.  "Sungjong."  I look at him as the doors slide close again.  "I know this isn't ideal, but I think this will be good for you."  I raise my eyebrows as he presses the open door button and steps out with that simple sentence.  Confused I follow him to the van parked in the corner, and climb in the front seat, a seat I rarely have access to. 

Hoan hyung keeps his eyes on the road and mouth shut as I fiddle with the radio finally choosing a hard rock station, hoping the loud crazy music will help me release all my anger at this current situation that it seemed I had absolute no control over.  I close my eyes trying to picture how these next two weeks will play out, how I will try to get along with SHINee, and how they will treat me, considering how much they all adore Taemin.  Will they all hate me because of how Taemin and I feel about each other or will they all treat me well dispite Taemin's feelings?  I ponder this for awhile until my thoughts turn to Taemin only, wondering why Taemin treated me that way.  I know the situation was a bit awkward but he didn't have to respond like that.  It really hurt my feelings because for the longest time before that day I had always kind of admired him.  I always thought of him as incredibly talented and appreciated that even though he is a pretty boy like me, everyone respected and admired him. 

After ten minutes in the van we stopped in front of a large nondiscript skyscraper.  My eyes following the front of the building until my neck was bent at an odd angle in order to the rooftop, where I think I could see a bit of green, perhaps a garden, which would be really cool.  Hoan hyung pulls my suitcase out of the trunk and places gentlely on the concrete aware that my laptop is hidden in the middle of a pile clothes.  I reach out and grab the handle wheeling the suitcase beside me as we walk in the front doors towards the elevator.  Ensuring that we were the only ones in the elevator at the time Hyung presses the shiny, silver button with the number 15 printed on it with bold text.  The doors glide close silently and the elevator makes a small lurch as it begins the upward climb.  I check my hair subltely in the mirrored walls surronding us.  I know I have met them all many times, but considering that I was to be living with these guys for an entire two weeks I should at least enter their home looking decent. 

We finally get to their floor and the first thing I notice is that there is only four doors on this entire floor.  We walk to the last door on the left side and stop in front of it and Hoan hyung reaches out to ring the doorbell to announce our arrival.  I hear quick footsteps and some muffled laughter as the door swings open to reveal a short guy with bleached hair, a square jaw, and a large smile.  "Hey guys! Sungjong is here!" He yells over his shoulder as other voices become more apparent with the door wide open.  I keep my eyes on him out of politeness and wait to be invinted inside.  He smiles up to my manager and says kindly "We got him from here.  Thank you for dropping him off."  Hyung bows his head curtly to Jonghyun and turns to me with a hand on my shoulder and leaves with a simple good luck directed to me.  I turn to watch him go and then turn back to see three more young men have joined Jonghyun at the door. Onew and Jonfhyun are both smiling kindly at me, Minho waving kindly inviniting me inside, and Key simply observing me with those sharp eyes of his.  I force a smile on my lips and bow my head to them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I know I