Not An Update

Maknae Switch! (under construction)

I'm sure by now you all know what has happened to Jonghyun.  In light of this disaster many authors have deleted their stories or stopped writing all together.  I will not be one of those writers.  I know I do not update very often but I was actually planning to update at least one chaper for all my stories this week and I will continue as planned.  I will also be keeping Jonghyun in the story.  This story does take place many years ago and I want Jonghyun to be remembered for the way he lived, not how he died.  He was a man with bright hair and an even brighter smile and a kind heart, and I will continue to write him as such.  I'd completely understand if it is to hard for you as readers to continue reading about Jonghyun after this disaster and stop reading this story because of grief.  Please just remember that you are allowed to grieve and miss him, but do not let it consume your life.  Jonghyun would not have wanted that.  I learned that the hard way this year.  In September I lost a dear friend the same way we lost Jonghyun and I let it consume me, I couldn't even bring myself to care for my own body.  I implore you to handle this better than I did.  Stay strong dear readers for yourself, me and Jonghyun.

Sincerly,

Ashley McCurdy