Breaking the News

Maknae Switch! (under construction)

Sunggyu’s P.O.V

People often say that I am a coward and I fear Hoya, and they are right.  However, I don’t fear just Hoya and my mom I’m also slightly intimidated by an angry Sungjong.  It’s not that I’m afraid he’ll hurt me.  I mean have you seen that boy he can’t even hurt cat that’s how weak he is.  No Sungjong is evil, and will make your life miserable.  So needless to say I’m a bit anxious to break the news to Sungjong.  “Stop biting your lip, it will bust open and the makeup people will kill me and you.”  Hoan hyung says from the front seat next to me.  I nod staring forlornly out the window.  “Oh relax if you can’t tell Sungjong I will.  He’s not allowed to hurt me.”  I look at him with shining eyes.

“Will you really do that for me?” He sighs

“Yes.  Now stop that you look ugly like that.”

“Shut up.  I’m the cutest.”  I pout returning my gaze to the window

“Who told you that?”

“Inspirit.”  He laughs as I continue to pout refusing to look at him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down with my bowl of Ramen about to relax and eat some of the forbidden food when all of a sudden I hear an obnoxious crash come from another room.  I swear to god my eye even twitched in annoyance when a scream pierced the formally tranquil air in the dorm.  Pulling myself away with one last look at my beloved food I followed the noise till I came to Sungjong’s room.  There I met a flustered looking Dongwoo and a concerned Myungsoo and… oh a cowering Sungyeol.  “What happened?” I ask Sungyeol.
“I… I don’t know one minute he left the room to talk to Hoan hyung and the next moment he is back throwing things and cursing you.”  I frown.  I never like hearing that the kid is cursing and badmouthing me. 
“Do you know what’s going on hyung?  Is that why he is cursing you?  He usually has a reason to curse you.”  Dongwoo questions. 
“Yeah get the others.  I have something to tell you guys.”  Dongwoo nods and carries out my orders.  This is why I like Dongwoo so much he actually listens to me. 

After everyone but the maknae gathers in the main room I stand up ready to address the group.  “So I’m sure you all know that Sungjong is pissed, and I’m sure you all would like to know why.” Everyone nods in agreement
“What did you do this time?”  Woohyun asks, I silence him with a glare that he ignores.  “Oh come on, we all know that he is in there.” He nods his head in the direction of Sungjong’s room “cursing you to hell and back.” I raise my eyebrow at him.
“I simply came up with a plan to help Sungjong and Taemin get along during our time working together.”
“How did you do that?”
“I suggested to the CEO that Sungjong and Taemin should switch places for a short period of time, he agreed with me, and so did SM.”
“We’re getting rid of Sungjong!”  Myungsoo panics.
“No.  He will come back to us after two weeks.  You just won’t see him for one week while he is with Shinee.  After that he’ll be doing practices and promo shows with us again.”
“Just not with US right, Taemin will be with us right. Right?”
“Right.”
“And if that doesn’t work?”
“Then we’ll move to plan b.”
“And plan b is…?” I shrug
“When is Sungjong leaving?” asks Hoya concerned for his favorite doengsang. Now I grimace
“Tomorrow, so we all should say goodbye and wish him the best.  He’ll need it.  Especially with Kibum.”
“Hey that’s my best friend you are talking about it.”  That’s why I said it. I think as I ignore Woohyun’s protest.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoya's P.O.V.

I entered the shared room timidly to see Sungjong packing his bags with tense shoulders.  Making my way over to him I place my hands gently on his shoulders. "Hey, it's going to be fine, it's only for two weeks, you can handle that right?"
"I don't know why I have to go.  I'm not even the one who started everything!"
"What do you mean?" I furrow my brow
"You remember when I first tried to talk to Taemin."  I nod "Well you know what nevermind it doesn't matter.  All you need to know is that Taemin isn't nearly as nice and sweet as everyone says he is!"  I gave Sungjong a look, every time I have been near the kid he was always bubbly and fun.  "I'm serious Hyung! He is not a nice guy!"
"Okay. Okay." I put my hands up in defense of Sungjong's glare. "However all of us are really hoping that you two can start to get along better and who knows maybe you'll see a different side of him"
"I highly doubt it" 
"Please just try.  For us."
"Fine but I still don't see why Hyung thought this was a good idea."
"Yeah he's not that smart is he?" Sungjong laughs  "But in all seriousness you know that hyung is doing this for you and for the group.  He just wants you to be happy and for Infinite to do well." He pouts and hugs me 
"I know." Gently I pat his back and turn him back to his suitcase and backpack on the bed.
"Do you want me to help you finish packing?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi guys sorry for the long wait.  I kept writing and then erasing everything because I hated it and then I would lose inspiration, and well, that circle would just keep happening.  Anyway I hope you guys like it! Please comment.   Thanks lots! <3