Awkward

Sweet Escape

“Yah!  You’re hurting me!”  Dara yelps in pain.

 

Jiyong’s hands gripped on her arms and through gritted teeth asked Dara, “Who are you?  Why were you taking my pictures?”

 

“Bwoh?!?!”  Dara looked at the crazy guy gripping her arms and she winced slightly when she felt his hands gripped harder on her leans arms.

 

“My pictures!  Give me your camera!”  Jiyong hissed,  finally letting go of Dara and held out his palm demanding for her camera.

 

“Excuse me! Why should I give you my camera?  And for the record mister I was not taking any pictures of you!  You arrogant jerk!”  Dara usually was calm and collected and rarely swears unless provoked.  But this arrogant jerk pushed her to her limits, no one touches her beloved camera.  It was her baby and object of affection.

 

But Jiyong was adamant and he continuously glares at her palms still open waiting for her to hand him his camera.

 

“Fine!  I’ll hand you my camera just to prove to you your wrong!  But don’t you dare make even a tiny teeny scratch on my baby!!”  Dara hesitantly removes the strap from her neck and was handing it to the arrogant jerk just to prove her innocence.

 

“But you will owe me one BBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG apology mister.”

 

Jiyong just raised his brow at Dara, “Aisht! These paparazzi are such big liars!  Now they’re actors huh!  Now they’re even sending teenagers to do their dirty work!  !  I made sure no one knows where I am headed that is why I took this train.”

 

Jiyong accepts the camera handed to him and scrolls through the pictures.  He scrolls and scrolls one picture to another and saw endless shots of the scenery outside, ONLY outside.  Realization hit him, no pictures of him was taken this little girl here was telling the truth.  ”!  Bravo Kwon Jiyong for making a complete of yourself!  !  The girl was telling the truth, I really am an arrogant jerk!”

 

“Ahmmm…”  For the first time in his 27 years of existence, Kwon Jiyong was at loss for words.

 

“Can I have my camera back now?”  Dara was smirking underneath her hoodie.  She was loving the look of humiliation coming from the arrogant jerk.

 

“M-mianhe.”  Jiyong softly said.

 

“What was that again?”  Dara was really rubbing it in the jerk’s face.

 

“I said I was sorry!  Here take your camera!”  Jiyong’s soft voice was replaced by his irritated tone.  “Damn this little girl!  Can’t she just accept my apology and let me walk away with pride intact!”

 

“Weeellllll----if you buy me a meal maybe I’ll accept your apology.”  Dara said sweetly.  “Aist!  I’m such a softie, I should have made this jerk squirm more.  (Sigh)  But my tummy is growling so…perfect timing!”

 

”Well mister???”  Dara  blew off the strand of hair that fell off her face and remove the hoodie covering her head.  Waves of soft brown hair tumbled on her shoulders down her waist and her angelic features was hit by the streaming light from outside highlighting her expressive eyes, nose and sultry lips.

 

daraphoto cute_dara_posing_zps09593e31.gif" />

 

Jiyong’s breath was caught on his throat when the full face of the ”little girl” was exposed to his sight.  He shook his head and blamed the light from causing such effect on him and brushed the feeling of admiration aside.  He was still nursing his embarrassed and wounded pride.

 

“Fine a meal and we’re even.”

 


 

Double update  =)

 

Credit to the owner of the pictures used in this story.

Your subscription, Comment and Upvote is highly appreciated m(_ _)m

 


NEXT CHAPTER TEASER:

 

Reluctant Friend