When I Met You

Sweet Escape

 

ktxphoto download_zps0f8d9118.jpg" />

 

Rays of light peeked through the blinds and traced patterns to the sleeping man slumped in his seat and snoring softly.

 

The girl seating across him was feeling restless letting her eyes roam around their area, her eyes darting through the scenery peeking behind the blinds.  She let out a sigh torn between wanting to grab her camera and shoot pictures to add to her massive collection of landscapes and wanting to be considerate to the passenger across her who seemed to be in deep slumber.

 

“Hmmmm, I think he is deep in sleep and anyway, this guy is wearing a beanie so….what the heck I’m also a passenger here so I’ll enjoy my ride.”

 

Her love for photography and the opportunity of taking pictures overcame her considerate side and she slowly pulled on the cord of the blinds welcoming the beautiful splash of colors outside. 

 

“Wow!  Daebak!” 

 

The girl clad in skinny jeans, wearing a plain shirt covered by a jacket grabbed the camera slung in her neck and started snapping pictures.  She was deeply engrossed in taking one shot after another, unaware that her soft exclamation of appreciation of the outside views coupled by her uncontrollable excitement have caused the seated figure to stir from his sleep.

 

“What the---“ 

 

Kwon Jiyong attempted to covers his ears in frustration, and tried to shut out the soft whimpers and squeals from the unwanted nuisance.  However, the rays of light was already stirring him to consciousness.  Jiyong heard clicking sounds and in reflex immediately straightened up and grabbed the camera.

 

“Ow! Ow! Ow!”  Sandara Park’s beautiful neck was suddenly tugged in one direction, the strap digging through her skin.

 

“Yah!!!”

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!?!” 

 

The culprit tugs at the camera and Dara stumbles in his direction, her soft body slamming against a firm chest and as she lifted her annoyed face her glare was met by piercing brown eyes as their bodies touched a jolt of electricity running through their skin.

 

 


Yey! finally able to put up the first chapter =)

 

Credit to the owner of the pictures used in this story.

Your subscription, Comment and Upvote is highly appreciated m(_ _)m

 


NEXT CHAPTER TEASER:

 

AWKWARD