Reluctant Friend

Sweet Escape

 

daragonphoto 294066_10151191383961914_1545389342_n_zpsd41552b6.png" />

 

Jiyong’s usually stoic face was full of amusement as he watched Dara eat with much gusto.  They were now at the train’s café.

“The food is not running away, you know?”  Jiyong looks at the girl who was stuffing food into .

“Mianhe, (chomp) I just love cakes!”  Dara smiles sweetly even smacking her lips savoring the sweetness of the treat served before her.

Jiyong gulps and was mesmerized by the pink tongue wetting the moist lips of the little girl, “Yes Ji it is a little girl and why are you being erted has it been this long since you last banged somebody?  Gaaahhhddd!!! Stop it you’re going to jail for having bad thoughts on a minor.”

“Yah finish your food quickly and get this over with!  Where are your parents?  Aren’t you too young to travel alone?”  Ji asks with irritation lacing his words.

“Huh?”  Dara looks at him blankly.

“Are you a stowaway?”  Ji probes further.

Dara blinks once, twice, thrice…then, “Pwahahahaha!”  Dara laughed out loud clutching her tummy and Ji looks at her as if she lost her mind.  Ji shakes his head wanting to get far away…far far away from this “little girl.”

“Ahjussi, how old are you?”  Dara asks Ji with laughter still twinkling in her eyes.

“Ah-ah-ahjussi???”  Ji looks at Dara incredulously.  “Ahjussi?  Do I look like an ahjussi?  I’m freaking only…”

“27.  I am 27 and…”

“Omo, you’re not an ahjussi yet.”  Dara looks at Ji apologetically. Ji started feeling better but, “But you look lie one kekeke”  Dara smiles at him brightly and gives him a peace sign and continued with her eating leaving Jiyong dumbfounded.

“Aisht!  The nerve of this girl.”

“Stop frowning.  Why so serious?  That’s why you look like an ahjussi. (sigh)  I’m even older than you.”  Dara stated shrugging her shoulders and took a sip of the drink.

“Bwoh?  Are you kidding me?”  Ji looks back at Dara with wide eyes, his gaze scrutinizing her features, “no way she’s older than me.”

“You look like a teenager.  You’re lying.”  Ji was still hesitating to believe.

“I get that a lot.”  Dara shoved the last piece of her cake pointing a fork at Jiyong. “I’m 29 years old.  I’m your noona.”

Jiyong scoffs at her.  “Now you’re really lying.”

“Nope, I’m not do you want to see my ID?”  Dara rummages through her bag and takes her driving license, shoving it quickly towards Jiyong.

 

Sandara Park

November 12, 1984

 

“.  she really was telling the truth….AGAIN.  What the heck, how many times have I ended up looking and acting like a fool and jerk.  Aisht!  You are Kwon Jiyong, you should not give a damn on this crap.”

“Aisht Dara why do you need to prove yourself towards this jerk.”

Ji clears his throat and hands the license back at Dara.  “Mianhe.”

“Hmmmm ahjussi—“

“Yah! Stop calling me ahjussi!”

“So what should I call you?  Be fair, you saw my license and know my full name and birthday.  Tell me yours.”

“There’s no need for that.  I’m not interested to know and you seem done with the food so good riddance.”  Ji starts to stand up from his seat.

“Wait!” Dara was confused but when she remembered how the guy looked vulnerable sleeping and how he was acting like a jerk right now, she felt some unexplainable.  Like wanting to understand.  Deep down she felt a tug towards the guy she cannot explain.  “You owe me another apology.”

“Huh!  What for?”  Ji glares at Dara, but was also wondering at himself for acting this way towards her.  Kwon Jiyong never listened to anybody especially from a stranger.  But there was something about her.

“Uhmm….for calling me a liar!”  Dara glares back “Palli tell me your name.”

Silence.

Jiyong holds her gaze and looked at her.  Dara felt uncomfortable but she stood her ground.

“Fine.  It’s Kwon Jiyong.  You have my name, goodbye.”  Ji turns his back and started walking.

“Wait!”  Ji stops midstride but maintained facing in the opposite direction.

“You owe me one more apology.”

Jiyong whips his head back and faces Dara. “Miss Park.  I believe you asked for exchanges instead of apologies.  I believe we are even.”

“No we’re not.  There’s still one more you need to apologize for.”

“Hmmm okay tell me?” Ji smirks at Dara crossing his arms across his chest waiting for Dara to answer.

“Ff—for—“  “Dammit brain think”  Dara was hastily brainstorming.

“For what?  Can’t come up with one?”  Ji smirks and raised brow which was now irritating Dara.

“For disrespecting a noona!!!”  Dara smirks triumphantly back at Jiyong.

“Pwahahaha!  The heck!  Is that the best thing you could come up with?”  Ji could not help but burst in laughter listening to her silly reason.

“Yah!  Apologize.”  Dara pouts at Jiyong.

Jiyong’s laughter slowly fades as he stared at Dara.

“What do you want in exchange this time? Another cake?”  Ji asks picking up the menu.

“No.”  Ji puts down the menu and looks back at Dara.

“What do you want?”

“Let’s be friends?”  Dara smiles brightly extending her hand towards Ji.

 


Have you seen 2ne1's MISSING YOU MV?  DAE to the BAK!!  Dara is such a goddess <3

Credit to the owner of the pictures used in this story.

Your subscription, Comment and Upvote is highly appreciated m(_ _)m

 


NEXT CHAPTER TEASER:

 

Stopover