HIS AUDITION

Musical Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoboseo? Seungri?"

 

"Hyung! Where are you?" He asked me through the phone.

 

"I'm here in front of the building." I told him while observing the cars passing this building.

 

"Okay, i'm coming. Stay there, okay?"

 

I rolled my eyes. He made me feel like a lost kid, "Yeah, yeah." Then the phone call ended.

 

I'm Kwon Jiyong, is waiting for my dear friend, Seungri in front of this YG building for an audition.

 

My dream was to be a popular rapper and Seungri here is for helping me to join the audition. He's a trainee here.

 

Ugh.. He knows that i hate waiting and he's making me waiting now! I'm going to-

 

"Hyung!!!" Seungri cut off my thought and hugged me from behind, "I miss you hyung!!" He yelled near my ears.

 

"Yah! Get off from me!" I yelled to him. He immediately got off from me. I faced him, he look frightened. I glared at him, "Yah! Your voice almost make me deaf!"

 

He bowed his head, "Sorry hyung, i just missed you." He said to me almost became a whisper. I rolled my eyes, "We just met yesterday and you already missed me?"

 

He grinned stupidly and made a V with his fingers. I rolled my eyes, "Erase your stupid grin." I said to him. He immediatly put a straight face and cleared his throat, "Let's go."

 

He lead me to somewhere i don't know. Well, i don't know anything about this building. This is the first time i come here. I walked behind Seungri while observing some paintings and displays. He suddenly stopped making me bumped on his back.

 

"Yah! Why did you stop!?" I yelled to him. He faced me, "H-hyung.. I w-want to p-pee.." He whispered to me. I frowned, "What?"

 

"Gah! Just go to the audition room! I will go after you later!" He shouted to me. "But i don't-"

 

"-know where is the audition room..." I continued my sentence almost become a whisper. He ran off first before i can finish my sentence! That guy!

 

I raked my hair, "Now. Where is the audition room?" I asked to my self. I continued walked to everywhere but i haven't found any room with 'audition room' sign. I'm going crazy!

 

I asked where is the audition room to everyone that passed me but they all pointed to waiting room! I asked them for an audition room not a waiting room for god's sake! What's with the people here? And where is Seungri? He's missing too long already!

 

I continued walking, passing the waiting room until someone bumped on me. Is today bumping everyone's day?

 

"Mianhe.."

 

I faced the person that bumped on me. It's a she. I stared at her making her blush, "Mianhe.." She apologized once again and bowed her head down. I smiled, "It's okay. I'm sorry too."

 

She faced me, "No, no need to apologize, it's my fault." She blushed once again. I chuckled, she's cute!

 

"It's my fault and i'm sorry." I said to her, "No more 'No, no need to apologize, it's my fault' again." I imitated her. She just smiled shyly.

 

I offered a handshake to her, "I'm Kwon Jiyong. Mind to tell me your name?"

 

She stared at my hand like it going to eat her. I chuckled, "Hey. My hand not going to eat you." Her face reddened. She accept my offer for a handshake and said, "I'm Park Sooyoung but call me Lizzy." She said with a small voice but i still can hear her.

 

"Lizzy? Cute name." She blushed again. "Is blushing are one of your hobbies?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her. She just replied me with a shy smile.

 

I saw boxes scattered on the floor. I frowned, "Are those yours?" I asked her. She nodded shyly, "Yes."

 

I immediately pick up the boxes and carried it. "Where do you want to bring this to?" I asked her.

 

"Just give me the boxes." She said to me, "I can carry it myself." She tried to take back the boxes but I didn't let her. "No, you even bumped on me when you're carrying the boxes. Just tell me where do you want to bring this to."

 

She sighed, "Follow me. I want to bring this to my dorm."

 

I followed behind her while whistling on the way to her dorm. I saw a girl with platinum coloured hair with a tall man got in the waiting room. What are they doing there?

 

I saw many people there in the waiting room, i heard them singing too. Is the audition at the waiting room?

 

I'm too drowned on my thoughts, not noticing Lizzy was far away from me already. I ran to her, "Hey! Wait for me!"

 

 

We almost arrived at her dorm. Finally! My hands feel numb already. These boxes quite heavy.

 

She noticed my discomfort and said, "You should just let me carry these boxes." She took a box from me, "Let me carry this one."

 

"Hey!" She just continued walking to her dorm, leaving me. I ran to her, "Just let me carry that box." "No." She continued her way to her dorm. I walked beside her. I tried to took the box but she won't let me. I sighed, "Just one box, okay?"

 

She nodded, "Arraso." And we continued walked to her dorm.

 

"By the way what are inside this boxes?" I asked her. "Some CDs and books." She told me. No wonder this boxes are heavy!

 

"You like reading?" I asked her. She nodded, "Yeah." I nodded, "Oh."

 

"Are you a trainee here?" I asked her. She nodded, "Yeah, you too?" I put a thinking face then answered confidently, "Well, i'm soon-to-be-trainee here."

 

She smiled, "Good luck." I nodded and walked with until she told me, "That is my dorm. We almost arrived." She pointed with her right hand while the other one is carrying the box.

 

"That's your dorm? You live there with your other bandmate?" I asked her. She nodded, "Yes, i live there with my bandmates." She told me. I nodded, "Who?"

 

"Nana and Hyerin unnie." She told me, "We arrived already!" She immediately ran to her dorm door leaving me behind her, "Unnie!" She shouted to her unnies. I ran to her, "Why do you always leave me behind?" I said while panting for air. She ran too fast.

 

She chuckled, "You're too slow."

 

I pouted, "Yah! I'm not slow!" I yelled to her. She only laughed at me. That beautiful laugh made my day, i thought dreamily.

 

"Lizzy!" Someone with blonde hair hugged her, "Where did you go? I thought you lost!" Lizzy only blushed at her, "Unniee.. I'm not a baby anymoree.."

 

"But you're still my baby maknae for me." She cutely said to Lizzy. They both laughed until a girl with dark brown hair cleared , "Lizzy, mind to introduce him?"

 

She looked at me like i was a beggar. What's with that girl? Lizzy cleared , "So.. Nana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter