SMILES & SECRETS

Musical Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's PoV




 

I gasped when I saw Chaerin lying on the front door unconscious. "Chaerin!" I exclaimed as I kneeled down beside her. I grabbed her shoulder and shook it while calling her name, "Chaerin! Wake up!" I tapped her cheek. I closed my eyes, tears rolled down my cheek.




 

I thought this was my best day but I think God won't let me have it.. I just met an ex-boyfriend of my sister's, my sister's missing and now look what I found? My dear sister lying on my front door unconscious..




 

I took out my phone then called the hospital's number. I told them to bring the ambulance here and they ask me to wait. After a minute waiting, the ambulance finally here and they helped me to bring Chaerin there. I asked them if I can go and they let me.




 

I wiped my tears, "Thank you."




 




 

I placed my arms on the bed and rested my cheek on them as I stared at Chaerin sadly. What just happened to her? Where did she go earlier? I sighed.




 

"Ms. Park." I turned my head when I heard someone called me. I stood up then bowed, "Dr. Han." I greeted. He smiled at me then walked beside me, "Your sister is okay, she's just too stressed. She can go home tomorrow."




 

I frowned. Stressed?




 

Why?




 

"Just don't let her get too stressed again. It's bad for her health, especially with that tumor on her body.." I nodded. "Thank you." He nodded, "She'll wake up soon, I rather go now." I let out a small laugh, "Okay. Thank you."




 

After he went out the room, I sat back with the same position with earlier, arms on the bed and my cheek rested on them.




 

Stressed? Did something happened to her..?




 

"Uh.." I saw Chaerin blinked her eyes several time trying to adjusted her eyes with the light. She sat on the bed then rubbed her eyes, "Where am I?"




 

I stood up then got a glass of water for her, "Drink this." She raised her br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter