CHEATED

Musical Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're Seungri!" Dara exclaimed and slapped Seungri hard on the cheek. Seungri hissed in pain and rubbed his hurting cheek, "Yes, i'm Seungri but why did you slapped me?" He pouted. 

 

Dara glared him, "I'm being serious here." She was about to slap him again but he caught her wrist first before she can slap him, "I'm serious too." His eyebrows furrowed. She struggled her wrist out from his hold and Seungri released her wrist. "Don't touch me you bstard!" She grabbed her purchase from him.

 

"Why noona?" Seungri stared at her eyes only to her looked away. "Noona.." Seungri grabbed one of her hand but she slapped his hand away, "I said don't touch me!" Dara yelled to him making he cringed. He looked at her pleadingly. Dara clicked her tounge, "What do you want?!" Dara asked him angrily.

 

"I want to meet Chaerin," Seungri said to her nervously, "Please noona.." He pleaded to her. Dara was very mad when hearing him want to meet his sister, "You hurted her and now you want to meet her?!" Her eyes were full of tears remembering the event a year ago about her sister. "You want to meet her so you can hurt her again huh?!" She dropped her purchase on the floor and slapped him on the cheek.

 

Seungri hissed in pain but ignored it because the pain in his heart was more than any pain he can bear. "No! Let me explain noona!" He took a step forward but she took a step back from him, "I'm not your noona anymore!" Dara exclaimed and tried to run away but he caught her wrist and pleaded her, "Please noona.. Let me explain it to you." Dara pushed his hand away and punched him on the face, "Don't you ever bother her life!" Then she ran away, leaving him hurting.

 

 

After the incident, Seungri decided to go back at YG to continue his training. He went in passing his hyung, Kwon Jiyong that was searching him around the building.

 

"Huh? Was that Seungri?" Jiyong asked himself. He slapped his forehead, "Babo! Of course it's him!" He ran back at the opposite direction and yelled, "Seungri! Stop!" Seungri stopped from his walk but didn't turned around. He just stood there not moving anywhere. Jiyong frowned seeing his friend like this. Seungri wasn't like this before, he thought.

 

Jiyong approached him and tapped him on the shoulder. Seungri turned around, "What?" He asked him, wasn't aware it's Jiyong that he's talking to. Jiyong eyebrows furrowed seeing many bruises on Seungri face, "Hey. What happened to your face?" Jiyong asked him worriedly.

 

Seungri didn't answer him but just stared at him blankly. Jiyong waved his hand in front of his face, "Helloo??" He even made funny face but Seungri didn't react to it at all. Jiyong glared at him, "Yah! Seungri!" Jiyong yelled making him startled.

 

Realizing it's his hyung, Seungri immediately put a fake happy face, "Oh hyung! How was the audition?" He wiggled his eyebrow at his hyung. Jiyong rolled his eyes, "What happened to you?" He pointed his face. Seungri pushed Jiyong finger from his face and laughed nervously, "Ha ha what are you talking about? Nothing happened to my face." He grinned, "I'm still handsome as ever right?"

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes, "I'm serious here." Seungri pouted, "Seriously. Nothing happened to me." He rubbed the back of his neck, a habit when he's lying. "Hah! You're lying! I know it!" Jiyong said to him. Being a close friend of him for many years of course Jiyong know that he's lying, "Just tell me what happened to you."

 

"How did you know?" Seungri widen his eyes realizing what just he said to his hyung. Once again he laughed nervously, "I-i mean how did you find me here?" Jiyong tried to meet his eyes but Seungri avoid to look his hyung at the eyes.

 

"Lee Seunghyun." That gave him goosebumps. His hyung always calls his full name when he's really angry. Seungri took a step back, "O-okay! I'll tell you the truth!" He said to his hyung nervously, "I fell when i was walking in the bathroom. The floor was slippery." He lied. Jiyong frowned, "But why you have hand marks on your cheek?"

 

Seungri tried to think of a reason, "I fell on the floor with my hand on my face, you know to prevent the hard floor hitting my handsome face," Seungri wiggled his eyebrows making Jiyong cringed in disgust but then frowned seeing Seungri's eye, "But what happened to your eye?"

 

"Amm.. Umm.. You know that..?" Seungri closed his eyes frustratedly. "No. I don't know." Jiyong answered innocently. "No! No i mean...." Jiyong just looked at him weirdly, "You mean?"

 

"I was about to protect my other cheek from the floor but i ended up hitting my eye." Seungri grinned stupidly. "You're not lying right?" Jiyong want to make sure that Seungri wasn't lying to him. "No! Of course not!" Seungri lied to him. "Then why you have another hand mark on your other face?"

 

Seungri bit his lower lip thinking what to say to his hyung. He wouldn't tell him the truth. He's not the type of person that would like to share his problem to another person, even his bestfriend. It's not like he didn't trust Jiyong. He just can't, he don't why. No one even know about him and Chaerin.

 

"Aww.. I don't know that you care about me that much. You make me blushing madly right now." Seungri winked at Jiyong, "Tch. You're disgusting." Seungri laughed loudly, "I am not. I'm handsome." He pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter