FLASHBACKS

Musical Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's PoV

 

Flashback

 

 

"Chaecat!" Someone called my name. I turned my head to the voice direction only to find Seungri running toward me, "Chaecat!" He called me with that name making me pout, "You know i hate that name right?" I looked away.

 

 

He laughed, "But i love to call you that." He said while tucking my hair on my ears. He stared at my eyes causing me to blush. He chuckled, "I never know you can blush." He teased. I pouted. Why he like to tease me that much? 

 

 

"I love you." He pecked my lips. I smiled, "I never know too that you have a sweet side." I teased back at him, "You always make me angry before.." I pouted upon remembering the past memories with him. 

 

 

He laughed, "Okay, okay. I'm sorry, really sorry.. Please forgive me?" He made a cute face. "I forgive you." I can't resist his cuteness so i forgave him. 

 

 

"Let's go." He grabbed my wrist then pulled me into a cafe. He asked me for a date after confessing his love to me yesterday. He asked me to be his girlfriend and i accept it because i love him too.

 

 

"Hey! Look!" I pointed at the sky. Seungri raised his head to look at the sky. "There are shooting stars!" I said to him happily. He smiled at me, "Let's make a wish." I just looked at him weirdly, "You sure? But we're not a kid anymore!" 

 

 

"Who said it's only for kids? We can do it too you know?" He told me as he grabbed my hands and joined my fingers with his. "Really?" He giggled when he saw my excited face, "Of course." 

 

 

"Okay! I will make a wish but i won't tell it to you and so do you." I told him happily, "And we'll tell our wish to each other when our wish granted." He smiled, "Sounds fun! Let's do it!" 

 

 

I nodded then i closed my eyes. I clasped my hands and started making a wish under the shooting stars.

 

 

I wish my relationship with Seungri will last forever.

 

 

Then i opened my eyes and faced Seungri only to find he's staring at me. I blushed, "You've make a wish already?" He nodded, "I have."

 

 

Then there's only silence filled our moment right now. We kept staring at each other eyes. Oh.. I really love this guy.

 

 

He leaned closer to me and tilted his head to the side. I placed my hand on his chest but didn't push him. I closed my eyes and brought my lips closer to his. Our lips met and we kissed passionately as the stars kept falling on the night sky. 

 

"I love you so much, Chaerin." He confessed his love once again to me.

 

 

 

 

"LIES!" I shouted as i threw the phone on the floor. I ran to the exit. Everyone's staring at me but i'm just too hurt to care about it.

 

 

Why it hurt me so much?

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

Someone from me tightly as he leaned his head on my shoulder, "Please don't leave me.." I heard a familiar voice, Seungri's voice.

 

Huh?

 

Why would i leave him?

 

I tried to push him from me but he won't budge. "Mianhe.." 

 

"Y-yah!"

 

"Don't leave me.. I love you." I blushed hearing those words from him. Why am i blushing at everything he said to me? Where is CL the baddest female? This guy changed everything in me.

 

But where is Seungri the school's player? The guy that always bug me before. The only guy that made me angry everyday before. But Seungri the school's playboy is noone now. The real Seungri is here, begging me to not leave him when i, myself don't even know why would i leave him.

 

"Please.."

 

I sighed. I tried to push his shoulder, "Seungri, i don't understand what happened." I told him. He immediately released me and faced me. I saw his widen eyes as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter