HER AUDITION

Musical Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can do it! Fighting!" I cheered myself. I get in the building, YG building. My dream was to be a talented singer.

 

"Can i help you?" A staff asked me. "Where's the audition room?" I asked him. He nodded, "Follow me."

 

"Okay."

 

I followed him to a room with sign 'waiting room'. Oh. He took me to the waiting room, "You can sit on chair with number 014." He told me, "You must go to that room for audition when someone called your number, get it?" i nodded.

 

"By the way, i'm Minho, Lee Minho." He offered me a handshake. "What's your name?" He continued. "Sandara Park. " I accepted the handshake. "Sandara Park? That's too long!" He complained, "Can i call you D?" He asked me.

 

D? Not too bad, "Sure." I smiled. I gained a friend already!

 

"Err.. Sorry for asking but how old are you?" He asked me. "20." I told him my age. His eyes widen. What's wrong with my age? "20!? I thought you were 12 years old!" He exclaimed.

 

I pouted, "Why everyone always say that to me! I'm not a kid!" I complained. He only strached his neck and said, "Mianhe." He apologized. I pouted, "How about you?" I asked him. He frowned and pointed at himself, "Me?"

 

"No. The wall." 

 

"I'm 22 years old." He told me.

 

"You're that old?" I asked him. "Yah! I'm not that old! I'm the most handsome staff in this building." He praised himself proudly. I rolled my eyes, "In this building. How about outside this building?" I asked him.

 

His jaw dropped, "Yah! How dare you say that to me! I'm older than you!" He complained. I smirked. I found his weakness. He's easy to be teased, "So?"

 

"Call me oppa!" He asked me. I rolled my eyes, "Oppa? Eww.."

 

"I prefer to call you ajhussi." I said to him. He pouted, "I'm not an ajhussi!" He exclaimed. I laughed, "Kidding." I made a peace sign with my fingers.

 

He pouted more and stomped his feet like a kid, "I can't believe that i was teased by some kid!" He complained.

 

"Yah! I'm not a kid, ajhussi!" I snorted.

 

"I'm not an ajhussi, you kid!" He snorted back.

 

"Ajhussi!"

 

"Kid!"

 

"Ajhussi!"

 

"Ki-"

 

"Lee Minho! Come here now!" Someone called his name. His face paled when he heard someone called him, "Uh-oh."

 

"Lee Minho!"

 

"Yes sir!" He shouted back and ran away. He stopped for a while. Did he forget something? He turned around and shouted, "Good luck, Kid! Fighting!" He cheered me up.

 

I pouted but then grinned, "Thank you, ajhussi." I held my fist on air.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Lee Minho!" The voice called him again.

 

He mouthed 'see you' to me and i nodded. He shouted back, "Coming!"

 

After finding the seat, immediately sat on it while waiting for someone call my name. I'm really nervous here!

 

*Beep* *Beep*

 

My phone beeped. I took out the phone and check the caller id.

 

Chaerin is calling.

 

I got up from my seat and went outside. I answered the call, "Yoboseo? Chaerin?"

 

"Dara unnie!!!" She shouted loudly. I held the phone away from my ear. My eardrum~

 

"Yah! Why did you need to shout? My ear hurts!" I yelled to her. "Sorry unniee..." She apologized with cute voice. I sighed, what to do?

 

"Why did you call?" I asked her, "Are you done with the audition?" She asked me curiously. I rolled my eyes, "I even just got in the waiting room."

 

"Are the participants that many?" She asked me. "There are about thirty participants." I told her. "And you're the?"

 

"Fourteenth."

 

"Fourteenth!? When will you go home? I'm hungry, i want to eat!" She complained. 

 

I sighed, "Just eat the food i cooked." I told her. Chaerin is my adopted sister. My parents adopted her.

 

She's 18 years old but i forbidded her to work because she has a tumor and i must work day and night for her operation because my parents died in a car accident. She's a good girl but sometimes like a spoiled brat. I love her more than anything else.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter