Eunmi!!!! >:(

We Met On Tumblr (Hiatus)

 

Click me for Music~!!!!


 

Youngmin slowly guided you to the rink holding your hand. “Umm... Oppa-I’m kind of new to this and I totally don’t know how to skate!!!” You whispered but loud enough for Youngmin to hear making him giggle. “It’s alright Jooyeon-ah, I’m right here” He said while skating slowly beside you.

“If you ever fall, I’ll catch you” Youngmin smirked at you as you blushed and nudged him. You were having a great time with Youngmin because he was right beside you every time, you smiled and suddenly it faded away as you raised a brow.

“Oppa” You said as Youngmin looked in your eyes surprising you and you blushed. “I just want to ask...Why did you message me on Tumblr in the first place.” You raised a brow curiously.

“I don’t know, I just had a sudden urge and that must be fate and destiny making me click your blog” He smiled sweetly.

You blushed and smiled back until you got bumped by two girls. They didn’t even stop to say sorry. You almost fell but fortunately Youngmin caught you in his arms. “A-Are you okay?” He asked as you smiled and nodded.

“N-Ne...” You said and slowly stood up in the right position. “Want to go get ice cream now?” Youngmin asked as you nodded “Sure, My feet need some rest anyway” You said as Youngmin sighed “Mine too” He said as you laughed.

The two of you took off your skating shoes and returned your clothes and changed into your own clothes.

And then two of you went to the ice cream bar and Youngmin bought you chocolate ice cream while he had vanilla.

The two of you sat down and chatted a bit. “Oppa, don’t you have schedule today?” You asked as you your ice cream. “We were supposed to practice but I just didn’t want to lose the chance of finally meeting you and I chose right” He smiled as you blushed and looked away making him giggle.

“Stop that Oppa!” You teasingly kicked his foot as he giggled and looked at you “Actually...The reason I messaged you was-” He was cut off when suddenly your phone rang.

I know we can go on but It's brave Let's go! 

Nungamgo nuntteul ttaemyeon Niga eopdaneun ge-

You quickly picked it up as you embarrassingly looked down. Youngmin was surprised that your ringtone was their song. “H-Hello?” You asked “Jooyeon-ah!!! I’m in Tickles!” Eunmi suddenly shouted as you covered your ears. “Jooyeon-sii, are you alright?” Youngmin asked worriedly as you smiled and nodded.

“What are you doing there!? Didn’t I tell you to ‘spy’ on us???” You whispered as you heard Eunmi sigh from the other line.

“I’m sorry, it’s just that I got into trouble with these two boys and I just had to escape but anyway just come! Your Omma said you’d come back at exactly 11:00!” Eunmi said as you sighed. “Fine!” You ended the call.

You looked at Youngmin and smiled “Ummm...Oppa something went wrong so I have to go” You said as Youngmin’s eyes widened, “But I haven’t taken you to Lunch yet!” Youngmin said as you stood up and bowed “Jeongmal Mianhe Oppa!” You bowed again.

“But-” Youngmin stood up as you smiled “It’s alright Oppa, You can take me to Lunch next time!”

Youngmin sighed and nodded “Alright”

You bowed and smiled then quickly hugged him. “Gomawo Oppa for today!” You whispered and quickly walked away.

Youngmin blushed and smiled as he looked at you walk away.

You arrived at Tickles and saw Eunmi there with her big sunglasses and nerdy pose behind a life sized teddy bear.

“What are you doing?” You suddenly popped out making Eunmi startled. “It’s nothing! We better go now!” She pulled your hand as the two of you exited the mall and Eunmi escorted you back to your house.

“I’m home Omma!” You said as you kissed your Omma on the cheek and went up to your room. You flopped on your bed and squealed “BEST.DAY.EVER” You shouted on your pillow as you flipped yourself.

“I can’t believe it!” You whispered and smiled. “My dreams are finally coming true!!!” You said and quickly your lap top and went on Tumblr and Asianfanfics.



 

Here's another update! I'm sorry for the months of not updating X(

Anyway what do you think so far?