Kwangmin or Youngmin!!!???

We Met On Tumblr (Hiatus)

 

After watching Ojakgyo Family and waiting for Eunmi to be ready, she finally went out her room.

“Finally!!!” You jumped from the sofa and to her.

“Let’s go~” You pulled her wrist. “Ya! Why are you so hyped up?” She asked. “That’s because I’m excited to see him” You chirped. “A moment ago you were worried now you’re not; you’re so moody Jooyeon-siii” Eunmi said.

“Uh-oh” You stopped in your steps. “What’s wrong?” Eunmi asked as you faced to her. “I didn’t tell my Umma where I was going...” You bit your lower lip.

“Oh no! No Way!” Eunmi shook her head and took a step backwards. You made puppy dog eyes and looked at her.

“That’s not going to work on me!” Eunmi rolled her eyes.


 

“Yes Auntie, Were going to go to the library today for our homework” Eunmi said as you hug her arm.

“I’ll take care of her, Kamsahamnida~ Annyeong~” Eunmi smiled. As soon as she ended the call her smile faded away and she glared at you. “I can’t believe you dragged me into this!!!!” Eunmi said as you smiled.

The two of you called a taxi.

After a few minutes the two of you went to small restaurant in the mall to eat lunch. “Waa~ This Ramen is soooo yummy~” Eunmi said.

“Here is your Sea weed soup Miss,” A waiter said as he smiled. “Anything else?” He asked. “Ani, Were good~ Kamsahamnida” Eunmi and You slightly bowed your head.

He went away as you devoured the food. “Mashta~” You said.

After eating Lunch the two of you went to National Book Store. “Where’s the horror section?” You asked yourself.

You were tip toeing and bumped into someone. You turned around and saw a mysterious guy. He had brown hair and big sunglasses so you couldn’t tell who he was.

“Ah, Chosuhamnida” You bowed knowing he was older than you he bowed back and quickly went away.

“That was strange” You said.

You shrugged and tried to look for the section again.  You looked above you and saw a camera...You smirked and looked at it. Then you started to do weird things like dancing and making faces at it.

Nobody saw you except one who was secretly giggling. “How cute is that?” He thought and giggled as you continued doing the strange stuff not noticing him.

“Ya!” Eunmi suddenly appeared behind you.

You were greeted by a light slap on your forehead. “Y-Ya!! That hurts!!!” You said looking at Eunmi. “What were you doing that for???” She asked.

“I thought It was making faces at a camera...” You whispered as she rolled her eyes.

“It’s almost 2:00! Let’s get ready!” Eunmi said as you nodded.

The two of you went to Desert Café and waited quietly. “What time is it???” You asked. Eunmi folded her sleeves and looked at her watch. “1:53” She said as she notice 3 boys entering the café and a lady pointing at your table.

“Oh! Show is starting!” Eunmi put on her sunglasses.

“Fighting!” She pumped her fists. You turned around and saw them walking towards you.

“Mwo? You’re going to leave me!!??” You whispered to her as she ignored you and went to another table beside a Chinese family who was looking at her weirdly.

“What are you looking at!?” Eunmi coldly said as they turned away.

You were sitting on your chair holding your shaking and cold hands. You bit your lip and closed your eyes. You felt someone sit across you as you opened your eyes.

You saw a boy wearing strange clothes and big sunglasses. But he had brown hair.

“Youngmin Oppa?” You tilted your head as he smiled sweetly.

“Who do you think I am?” He asked. “Not Youngmin Oppa...” You whispered. “Hey,” He lifted your chin. He took off his sunglasses revealing his huge eyes. “KWANGMIN OPPA!?” You nearly shouted as he quickly covered your mouth.

“Shhhh...” He put his finger on his lips as you nodded.

He let go and sighed. “You’re really noisy huh?” He chuckled. “K-Kwangmin Oppa! Why are you here? Aren’t I supposed to meet Youngmin?” You whispered as he giggled and stood up.

He then went out the door and back in which made you confuse. But now It was different. Now It was a blonde boy sitting across you.

“Y-Youngmin Oppa?... I saw your brother-But how-The same clothes-You” You stuttered and was shocked as he showed you a brown wig. “You ripped Kwangmin’s hair off??” You nearly shouted as he giggled.

“That’s nonsense,” He giggled. “If I wanted to do that I’d pay somebody to do that for me” He put the wig in the bag.

“So....” You raised a brow and leaned in. “So you’re really Youngmin Oppa???, Or are you Kwangmin Oppa that is wearing a blonde wig???” You asked as he also leaned forward making his face inches from yours.

“Both” He smiled. You moved back and was confused.

Hi~!!!! So how is the story so far?? Did you like it or hate it?? Please comment and tell me what you think....Honestly I think this chapter didn't have the spark I was looking for...But hey! It's all about what my subscribers think~!!! I love you guys~!!! Thanks for the support~!!!!