I need your help EUNMI~!!!! (╥﹏╥)

We Met On Tumblr (Hiatus)

The sunlight came crashing down a sleeping beauty as she slept soundly on her bed. You squeezed your green pillow when suddenly.

RING RING RING RING

“KYAH!!!” You screamed as you fell down flat on the floor.

“Augh!” You groaned as you pulled yourself up by grabbing the cabinet. But another unfortunate thing happened.

The alarm clock fell on your forehead. “AH!” You shouted as you rubbed your forehead. “I’m so unfortunate!!!!” You groaned.

After a while you dragged yourself to the bathroom and washed up.

You wore your casual clothes and went downstairs. “Good Morning Umma~!!!!” You kissed her cheek. “Good Morning Appa~!!!!” You also kissed your dad’s cheek.

“So! What’s for breakfast?” You sat on your chair beside your brother. “Umma ish cookwing pancakes and eggs~!!!!” Your little brother chirped as he swung his feet. “Why do you pronounce the names of food properly than other words?” You asked sarcastically as he stuck out his tongue.

You the T.V and squealed.

#Annyeong haseyo~We are Choooocolat~# It said. You smiled as you looked at them. ‘They seem nice’ you thought. ‘Especially my favourite~!!! Tia and Julianne~!!!’ You squealed and ate your pancakes.

After eating you went directly to your room.

“Waa~!!!” You flopped down your bed and stretched your arms. “I wonder what my schedule for today is~” You said as you stood up humming a song.

You went towards your calendar and your eyes widened!!!

“OMO!!! IT WAS REAL!!!???” You shouted as you fell down on the floor. “That’s the 3rd unluckiest thing today!!!!” You said getting up slowly. “Oteokke???” You walked around your room.

“What if It’s a pedo??? Or worse!!! A Kidnapper!!!!” You said as you curled yourself on your bed.

“I have to tell Eunmi about this!!!” You jolted up your bed.

You quickly changed into your clothes and ran outside your house and rode on your bike.

After a few minutes you arrived at Eunmi’s apartment and parked your bike. You went up the stairs to knock on the door.

*knock knock

The door opened and revealed Eunmi wearing her pajamas and her hair in a mess. You rushed in passing by Eunmi.

“Oh, Good Morning to you too and Come in Jooyeon~ ” Eunmi sarcastically said.

“I’m sorry to barge in like this” You apologized as Eunmi went to the kitchen. “Nah! I’m used to it” Eunmi said. “Want juice?” She asked you. “I would like some thank you” You said.

“So, what’s wrong?” She gave you a glass and sat across you.

“Well, remember the anon I told you?” You raised a brow. “We’ll be meeting this afternoon!” Eunmi almost choked and looked at you. “Mwo!?, Ya! Pabo that’s dangerous” She said.

“But I have to go, What if it is really him?” You asked. “Well, If you want to. BUT!!! It can be a pedo, a fake! or a !” Eunmi started to go nuts.

“Ya! Stop that! You’re scaring me!!!” You kicked her. “Well, If you want I’ll come with you” Eunmi said.

“That’s great! Gomawo Eunmi~!!!!” You hugged her.

“B-Bad Idea!, I haven’t bathe yet” She carefully pushing your head. “Gwaenchana~!!!” You said.

“Where do you plan to meet?”  Eunmi asked. “Desert Café” You the T.V. “Make yourself feel at home, I’m going to wash and let’s go to Desert Café later Arachi?” Eunmi took a towel.

“Araseo Umma” You teased as she shot a glare which made you giggle.

It's short and no Youngmin...Mianhe (╥﹏╥) but I the next chapter he'll be there~!!!!