YOUNGMIN~!!!

We Met On Tumblr (Hiatus)

It was 6:00am in the morning you woke up only to hear your mom knock on the door. “Honey! Wake up Jooyeon Honey!! You’re going to be late” Your Umma said. “Ne Umma! I’m awake!” You literally rolled down to the floor.

THUMP!

“Honey what was that?” Your mom asked as your face was flat on the ground. “N-Nothing Umma!” You replied sat upright.

You groaned as you rubbed your red forehead. “Apayo~” You stood up and went to the bathroom. After changing into your uniform you went downstairs to eat breakfast.

“Annyeong Haseyo~!! BOYFRIEND Imnida~!!”  You heard the T.V said as you ran to the kitchen. “BOYFRIEND!” You squealed. You jumped up and down as your mom patted your head. “Come on Jooyeon Eat Breakfast”.

While eating breakfast you were watching BOYFRIEND. Sometimes You would choke.

After that you went to school with your bike. It was peaceful and the morning breeze flew through your hair. When suddenly “Kyaa~Minwoo Oppa Look at me!” A girl screamed. “Minwoo!?” You turned your head instantly not watching where you’re going.

Suddenly you crashed into a bunch of bushes. You opened your eyes and saw you were on the ground. “What was that?” Minwoo asked Kwangmin who was beside him. “It must be nothing” Kwangmin shook his head.

You stood up and realized your leg was bruised and the other had a wound. “At least my uniform is not dirty or I’ll be seriously dead” You mumbled as you went out the bush and made your bike stand.

“Youngmin! Hurry Up!” Kwangmin said as Youngmin snapped out of his stare. “Coming!” Youngmin ran.

At School

 

“Jooyeon-siii!” Eunmi ran towards you. “What is It Eunmi-sii?” You raised a brow. You sat on your seat and looked at her. “So??...How did it go with Youngmin?” She slyly asked.

“He’s just an anon!” You blushed.

“oh Come’ on!!” She punched you lightly. “Okay I admit I think I might be madly in love with him” You rolled your eyes as Eunmi spazzed.  “You’re so lucky!!!! I don’t even get messages from tumblr!!” She whined.

The teacher went in and class started.

After How many hours it was dismissal time. You went home ahead of Eunmi because you were excited to be online with Youngmin.

You went home and went online. Surprise! 22 messages!!!!.

Everything was from your Youngmin Anon.

Anon:  Jooyeon!!!!!

You: Ne Youngmin Oppa? I have just come from school ^_^

Anon: Chincha? Me too!!!

You:  ^__^

Anon: You seem happy? >.>

You: I’m always happy with you Oppa! Hehehehehehe ≧◡≦

Anon: I’m actually missing you! I wish you were here!!! (╥﹏╥)

You: I wish I was with you there too!  :(

Anon: Well to make you feel at ease, Watch Music Bank later! You’ll see me~!!! And remember my winks and smirks are for you!!!! ;)

You:  >////< Thanks Oppa

“Awww...How cute~!!! He even pretends to be the real Youngmin to make me happy” You spazzed and screamed on your pillow.

Anon: Anyway I have to go now Jooyeon-ah~!!!! Donghyun hyung is calling me to the makeup counter! *kisses your cheeks

You: Awww...Okay Annyeong!

Anon: Annyeong~!!! (>~<)

So how was it???? Was it too cheesy?? Hope you like it!  Were near to the most exciting part! Their meeting!