Ice Skating

We Met On Tumblr (Hiatus)

Play this music~!!!!! -----------------> Click me XD

 


“Youngmin Oppa?” You asked as he nodded.

Your eyes widened as he took off his hood when no one was looking around and put it back on his head. “So, It was true!!??Everything???” You asked. He giggled and nodded.

“No! It can’t be!” You shook your head. “Well, It’s up to you if you believe or not!” He said as you stared at him clueless.

“So, Do you like ice skating?” He asked as you nodded. “Wae?” You asked as he showed you two blue tickets.

“Let’s go ice skating” Youngmin smiled. “Chinchayo?” You grabbed the tickets and looked at them. “But my clothes...” You said lowering your head.

“Don’t worry, this rink provides anything” Youngmin assured you as he stood up. “Kaja” He said as you stood up following him. “Oh!” Eunmi stood up and secretly followed the two of you. “They’re going!” Minwoo said as he stood up with Kwangmin.

The two of you left the café as Eunmi and Minwoo and Kwangmin were fighting who should go out first.

“YA!” Eunmi shouted and kicked them both.

Eunmi rushed out and realized she lost the two of you. “Damn! I lost them!” She stomped her feet.

“Ya! Come back here!” Minwoo and Kwangmin ran after her.

“Oh! Trouble! Time for plan B!” She smirked.

Youngmin held your hand as he led you inside a room. “Annyeong haseyo Ahjussi~” Youngmin bowed to an old man and to the staff. “Ahjussi, This is the girl I was talking about” Youngmin said.

“Your girlfriend?” He asked as you blushed.

“No Ahjussi! Just friends!” Youngmin said as you quickly looked at him. “Really? Only friends?” The old man sighed.

“That’s a waste! The two of you look perfect!” He complimented as you blushed and Youngmin did too.

“Okay okay Ahjussi” Youngmin said as he gave him the two tickets.

“Oh yeah! Jooyeon-sii” He nodded his head. “Hwamin! Please Ms. Jooyeon to room number 34” The old man said as a girl with long blond hair and porcelain skin approached you and smiled.

“Right here ma’am” She escorted you.

Inside the room she gave you a dress and skating shoes.

“Did Youngmin Oppa prepare this?” You asked. “Youngmin? Who’s that?” The girl raised a brow. “You know, That guy- I was with earlier” You explained.

“Oh~ Kyumin!” She nodded. “He doesn’t want to be called Youngmin in public” The girl said.

“There! You’re ready!” She smiled and pulled you out the room. “Kyumin-sii!” She shouted as Youngmin turned his head only to be stunned at how you looked. You blushed and bit your lip.

“You look really pretty” Youngmin said as he grabbed your hand.

“Let’s go play pretty lady~” He smiled and dragged you.

The two of you didn’t notice but a girl was standing beside the door as she glared at you and scoffed. “You just crossed the line girl!” She cursed. 


How was it guys???? Boring right? What do you think?